Great job!

Brynn

Hey all,

I just want to say thanks for everyone who participates in creating and improving mods for the BG series. :suspect:

First of all, I'm just a regular player who has no idea about modding so I totally admire your skills in coding and such. It must take tremendous work to code everything, plus test it properly, fix bugs etc etc... I'm sure it takes a lot of time and patience!

In addition, I would like to express my appreciation of the way the additional characters and banters are written. Most of them fit the atmosphere of the game perfectly, so they do not ruin the original feeling in any way but extend it with new content. I have tried BG1 NPC Project and Gavin already, and I'm looking forward to meet the BG2 NPCs too. Honestly, the stuff you create here out of pure good will and enthusiasm would already make two complete expansions!

I'm so glad to see that the BG series is still popular. I think it's the best RPG comupter game so far from the RPG point of view. I honestly haven't come across anything comparable since it was launched. 2 years of WoW did not give me as much fun as playing BG for the third time... ;)

Since I have no clue about programming I don't know how I could contribute to the projects, but if I could help in any way please let me know. I could lend my voice (female) to a character or something, for example, or help testing, whatever. I'd be glad to be of assistance.

So, thanks again for the great job you have done and are still doing, I for one really appreciate it and I'm sure they give a lot of fun for many other BG fans, too. :blush:

What's your voice range (ie low, medium, high?)? I am working on an NWN2 mod that have a complete voicing, so I am always on the hunt for voices. If you are interested, please, let me know, I will send you a line to try.

I have current auditions here:

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=13361

but I will also need more female voices (Imoen, Amelyssan, Charname as a girl, 3 female Harpers and a drow priestess as a minimum.)

Welcome to G3 (if you haven't received a welcome already) :suspect:

BG does rock. And modders always always always appreciate it when they are told their work is liked.

I shall keep you in mind for voicing and testing both when I get to that point with one of my own mods. :blush:

Archived