Chimeras: an official no-go

Domi

Breaks my heart in many ways, but upon reviewing and re-reviewing the scope about 30 times, there is simply no way I can commit to Chimeras: NWN2. I'd volounteer as a writer, but team building and project management is completely beyond my reach for at least a year.

A pity. But, oh well, it is only reasonable, I guess. And a big 'thank you' for informing your faithful fans of your decision.

(You can still write it as a fanfiction, too, like the Bishop Dialogia; and then, perhaps, someone, one day...:) )

(You can still write it as a fanfiction, too, like the Bishop Dialogia; and then, perhaps, someone, one day... )

Absolutely. I was just about to offer that: a novel. In Russian or in English, as you like.

Sorry to hear that.

No one needs the stress of an uncompleted project, though, so I definitely understand your desire to say no now, before spending any more time on it.

This leaves more time for Deathstalker, right?

Thanks, folks :) Actually, I am planning to do a project with short stories losely tied in the same story arc, because it's easier to manage and can be finished at any time on whatever story it ends up with. Well, after DS and Bishop-MotB, of course. I think that the interactive game media is my favorite still, despite of all the frustration. But we will see.

Archived