ToB news

Meira

Any news? :p

I've got a wonderful idea for a lovetalk from Spring Awakening (it opened yesterday in Helsinki). I know it's not 'good' news in the sense that ideas are not quite the same as finished product. :worship: But yes, I'm still working on it despite how slow it might seem to.

Edited by Meira
Guest Guest_gertjanvh_*

A single idea can be as beautifull and elegant as a hundred words. It is the foundation, and as such should nurtured and molded before it is ready to be written down.

Guest Guest

Hey there, just picked up the Amber mod the other day and I have to say I absolutly love it!! Phenominal job so far...Cant wait to see the ToB content, keep up the good work. And thanks very much for some great content :p

*Cracks the whip*

I haven't tried Amber yet; atypically I won't pick up an NPC mod unless content has been released for both SoA and ToB. Amber, however, will be an exception as she seems so well thought-out and 'unique', that I will have to give it a try (feelings that were missing from many NPC's I have tried). Amber's generated enough interest in me to convince me to make an account here... normally, I'm a lurker.

Hopefully, TOB content will be released soon. My hope is that you will continue to have inspiration and find the time to finish out the Throne of Bhaal portion (I know how easy it is to lose momentum on a project -.-).

-NineCoronas

Guest Demoneq

Yeah, while I have never finished playing with the mod (yet), because I likely screwed something up, or ran ahead too fast, I'm going to do that some day, preferably with ToB version. (hopefully soon :rolleyes: )

BTW, my usual way of playing SoA part, is doing all that's doable before heading to Spellhold, will it leave me enough time to finish the plot after saving Imoen, leaving Underdark etc.? (asking in case the plot is dependant on other in-game events - I can't remember, playing it quite long ago)

I'm really impressed by Amber, both as a thief and as a character, and I really enjoyed the romance(My last character romanced Aerie though so I'm not sure thats saying much). Not that I'm rushing you or anything, but do you have any idea when the ToB content will be finished?

Edited by Arker

Unfortunately, I can't say when the ToB part is ready.

I can give few excuses, though (as if they'd help :( ): we've just moved about a month ago after renovating the house for over a year and still feeling quite tried; I was hoping in getting help in creating enemy AI scripts at SHS resource request forum, but failed; I could use a person who'd help me to make and test items.

ToB news

Content, as it's currently planned out:

Up to twelve "normal" talks (for P1 and P2 romances and friendship)

Up to three "floating" talks (Although two of these you can get in SoA too, they come up in ToB only if you didn't get them in SoA.)

Up to four PC initiated talks (including the much anticipated "I love you") :)

New stuff PC can ask from Amber (personal and about quests)

Canon stuff: Fate spirit, Master wraith and Epilogues.

Interjections here and there.

Up to two miniquests although the other one is really miniscule.

Four new items.

Seven new flirt options for the PC, plus two to three class specific options.

One to two banters with each of the Bioware gang, although there's more chatter with selected NPCs.

Not much has changed from the first post on this topic, as you can see. But in this post you can see the content in a bit more detailed format. And I've actually made some nice progress on getting things written.

What's not written then?

I have three talks still pending, all the player initiated questions are only on an idea level (the player initiated talks are written, though), interjections, epilogues, handful of player initiated flirts, all of the Amber initiated flirts and couple banters still need to be put on "paper".

Then there's the proofreading, editing and coding. I'm rather looking forward in coding everything save the interjections, actually. When we get the mod into playable state, I hope to add voicing to three new non-party NPCs.

I have three talks still pending, all the player initiated questions are only on an idea level (the player initiated talks are written, though), interjections, epilogues, handful of player initiated flirts, all of the Amber initiated flirts and couple banters still need to be put on "paper".

Make that just two talks pending. :)

Guest JaccoW

Good to hear what you are planning for Amber.

It has been a while since i've played BGII and I am waiting for Amber to come out to play it again. :)

I have been checking this site from time to time.

Amber was one of the best npc mods comparable with Keto.

I am still waiting for the ToB installment and to continue the relationship.

Keep up the good work.