Lockheart & Aerie Relationship mods (in progress)

In case you have not noticed already, my two main NPC projects-in-progress are being hosted at The Blackwyrm's Lair. These are regularly being worked on with various degrees of speed, whenever I find the time and the inspiration.

Lockheart is a NG female human bardess and vocalist that can be found in the Umar Hills. She is a friendly, sweet, caring and talkative NPC that can join your party. She has plenty of things to say about her surroundings, as well as her fellow travelling companions. Aerie's presence is recommended, as she and Lockheart form a close friendship. She has an extensive and detailed past that can be explored, and if your protagonist happens to be a female of good or neutral alignment, she and Lockheart may become more than just friends.

This mod is for Baldur's Gate 2 and ToB will be required.

More information, an overview and FAQ, as well as spoilers and progress can be found at Lockheart's official forum.

Aerie Relationship is my personal expansion of everyone's favourite Avariel. It will primarily add a lot more depth to her character. This mod will feature at least two new Aerie-related quests, since the vanilla game has no specific quest, unless you count helping Raelis Shai, which you can do without Aerie also. It will also add a friendship dialogue path with good and neutral protagonists that are not interested in romancing Aerie. Lastly, there will be a new romance in which female protagonists of good or neutral alignment can attempt to win Aerie's heart. Don't expect it to be easy, however. Females will have to do considerably more effort in order to succeed.

This mod is for Baldur's Gate 2 and ToB will be required.

More information, an overview and FAQ, as well as spoilers and progress can be found at Aerie's official forum.

Archived