Divine Remix add-on

Miloch

Ah, I forgot about this. I updated the OP with an attachment instead of a dead link (had to unearth it from the ancient archives first though). I never really progressed this; the proficiency stuff is somewhat deprecated by Level 1 NPCs. The spell and kit ideas I mainly just threw out there for discussion. The Hide spell I suppose I figured I'd implement like a weaker invisibility, maybe with some ugly scripting hack to simulate Hide in Shadows. I liked the ideas of the kits though; they might give folks a reason to recruit Quayle/Tiax and maybe even make PC gnomes more interesting.

Ah, I forgot about this. I updated the OP with an attachment instead of a dead link (had to unearth it from the ancient archives first though). I never really progressed this; the proficiency stuff is somewhat deprecated by Level 1 NPCs. The spell and kit ideas I mainly just threw out there for discussion. The Hide spell I suppose I figured I'd implement like a weaker invisibility, maybe with some ugly scripting hack to simulate Hide in Shadows. I liked the ideas of the kits though; they might give folks a reason to recruit Quayle/Tiax and maybe even make PC gnomes more interesting.

Thanks. Doesn't look like the spells made it in this version.

But yeah, I like the kit...

Archived