Just my humble opinion

DrAzTiK

What do you mean by "it's easy to fix in local game"? Is there something to be fixed?
To make her look plate-wearing when in chainmail. As I certainly would love to have her keep high DEX. 'Local' meant that it'd work only for a certain character - by changing paperdoll animation for just one game and having no other to wear it. Well, much like swapping Armor.txt when playing Diablo2 with different characters.

In other words - just my personal preference :)

What I was really hoping for with this mod was an equalization of the attractiveness of all weapon types. ... I must admit that I have been only partially satisfied at this point because it does seem that you play favorites with certain weapon classes.
My experience is that the mod accomplishes at that.
J Beau,

if I ever had favoured a weapon type surely it wasn't intentional. I'd like to know which ones you think I have fovoured and which ones I left too unimproved. I can't do nothing about it if I don't know on what I should put more efforts.

Favored - 2 Handed Swords, Katanas

Unimproved - Staffs and I still think spears but I'll withhold that until I see what you have planned

I think that's pretty clear.

All I would like to see is one staff that can do at least a decent amount of damage as compared to other weapon types. Something you could obtain mid to late SOA.

J Beau,

if I ever had favoured a weapon type surely it wasn't intentional. I'd like to know which ones you think I have fovoured and which ones I left too unimproved. I can't do nothing about it if I don't know on what I should put more efforts.

Favored - 2 Handed Swords, Katanas

Unimproved - Staffs and I still think spears but I'll withhold that until I see what you have planned

I think that's pretty clear.

All I would like to see is one staff that can do at least a decent amount of damage as compared to other weapon types. Something you could obtain mid to late SOA.

I do think most of you understimate Martial Staff's effectiveness. Anyway, I'll see what I can do: Staff of Rynn is the best canditate to become quite an effective staff (I'll probably make its current ability affect only opponents), though improving it would also mean removing it from the easily accessible Ribald's store.

Speaking of the Staff of Striking, in its current version it recharges itself resting. Sorry for keeping it secret. :) Do you like the idea?

Archived