RealmsLore Question: a story of betrayal?

Domi

Dear Loremasters, I need a reference to a story of betrayal, prefereably by a close friend in the Realms Lore. I am looking for something as big picture and relatively simple as Brutus/Cesar or Theseus/Ariadne

Yep, Andyr is right - I would recognize spelling Brutus as Latin if I read it, but I will tend to write the way I learned it in my native tongue when I was a slip of a girl. I actually did check Theseus and Ariadne, since I was tempted to type in Tezey and Ariadna, but figured that must be surely wrong :(

Guest Aristothenes

If I'm not wrong, you could have a story of betrayal concerning Elaith Craulnober and Arilyn Moonblade.

I don't remember that well, but he was a baddie Harper, killed some of his friends

(Not that meddling people at some point don't become bad)

I was thinking of that golden elf from first Moonblade story (Kumyl? betraying Arilyn?), but I need to check if it happend prior to 1368. My second idea is Thethyrian royal murders prior to Civil war there, but I need to review the details...

Can you give more background on the actual betrayal mechanism? Ie how did Cyric came to kill Kelemvor guy?

Arylin works as well, it is 1361: Rumors of the Harper Assassin spread throughout Waterdeep/The Harper Assassin plagues the North. Danilo Thann and Arilyn Moonblade discover that the assassin is really the gold elf Kymil Nimesin.

Danilo Thann becomes a Harper.

How about Cyric's betrayal of Kelemvor, Midnight and Adon?

That's a pretty long story, though... And I wouldn't say they were all close friends, since it only seemed to be Midnight that liked Cyric. :(

Archived