Feedback, Abazigal Improved Lair

Raj

PS: Raj, I never explained how to lose Ana in your own install. Unzip the attached file and drop it into scsii/abazigal (it should overwrite a file of the same name). Then reinstall the Abazigal's Lair component of SCSII. You should be able to do this mid-game so long as you haven't already encountered Ana.

abazigal.zip

@Raj: I'm not sure why you say Ana's existing cave is unrealistic (as opposed to annoying, a point I have some time for).

uh? I said

Adalon lair is fine too, just not sure where to click to fill the bottle

and you confirmed

it's a bit of a pain as I'll have to mark in the water as trigger-able

but it's fine :D

PS: Raj, I never explained how to lose Ana in your own install. Unzip the attached file and drop it into scsii/abazigal (it should overwrite a file of the same name). Then reinstall the Abazigal's Lair component of SCSII. You should be able to do this mid-game so long as you haven't already encountered Ana.

this forces me to take away those pins from your voodoo doll :D I'll 100% reintroduce him if you change the area btw :D

OK, so quite a few people seem to want to axe the two black dragons. Any dissenters?

Not me, I don't like them much because they are very weak and sort of comic, they ruin the whole big bad dreaded dragon clichè; I liked a lot Minsc reaction but can live without.

Psst, there're already two green dragons in Abazigal lair, what about substitute the one outside with a white one that drops the white dragon scales moving them away from wk silly location? It's not its favourite climate ( well, it's a mountain we can suppose there's some snow... black and green were even more out of place ) but would suggest dragons from everywhere are answering Abazigal's call; the red dragon contemptuous attitude would fit well in his regards.

OK, so quite a few people seem to want to axe the two black dragons. Any dissenters?

Not me, I don't like them much because they are very weak and sort of comic, they ruin the whole big bad dreaded dragon clichè; I liked a lot Minsc reaction but can live without.

It's an interesting issue, actually: in absolute terms they're not weak (they're carbon copies of Nizidramaniiy't, in fact). It's just that by chapter 9 of ToB, the protagonist's party is so powerful that SoA dragons just get swept away. In a sense I think it's kind of cheating to hide that away by only using stronger dragons.

Psst, there're already two green dragons in Abazigal lair, what about substitute the one outside with a white one that drops the white dragon scales moving them away from wk silly location? It's not its favourite climate ( well, it's a mountain we can suppose there's some snow... black and green were even more out of place ) but would suggest dragons from everywhere are answering Abazigal's call; the red dragon contemptuous attitude would fit well in his regards.

Cute. It's not trivial to do (it means recolouring a dragon animation and building a new breath weapon) but it might be nice. (Another possibility would be replacing the blacks with whites, if I don't decide to get rid of them.)

Cute. It's not trivial to do (it means recolouring a dragon animation and building a new breath weapon) but it might be nice. (Another possibility would be replacing the blacks with whites, if I don't decide to get rid of them.)
I think Adalon's breath weapon animation should be fine
Seconded!
Thirded, or alternatively a modified Cone of Cold, but it's probably easier to just use Adalon's breath wepon animation.

Archived