On purpose?

Shaitan

Hi!

I haven't seen this elsewhere, but what makes me wonder on this: 1) the guys in Tazoks tent and 2) Hareishan and the guards at level two in Cloakwood mines are both coming to me when I enter the map instead of being where they used to be - on purpose?

Cheers

- on purpose?
Well, as I think I remember there was guard near those places, so in a way yes, because they all work as a team(actually their scripts call for help...)

I thought of that and I don't disagree with that solution, but still it seems a bit empty to enter Tazok's tent.

- on purpose?
Well, as I think I remember there was guard near those places, so in a way yes, because they all work as a team(actually their scripts call for help...)

I thought of that and I don't disagree with that solution, but still it seems a bit empty to enter Tazok's tent.

Hareishan isn't "intentional" exactly - it's just a consequence of the help scripts, but it's not a consequence I mind.

The party in Tazok's tent is intentional - it had to be coded specially. Partly I did it for realism - it's hopelessly unrealistic to suppose that they stay quietly in the tent while the bandits are being slaughtered. Partly it was to maintain some benefit to sneaking in to the bandit camp rather than killing your way in, given that the bandits now go hostile once you leave the tent anyway. (I should say that I normally sneak in, whereas I have the impression that it's more common for people to fight their way in.)

- on purpose?

Hareishan isn't "intentional" exactly - it's just a consequence of the help scripts, but it's not a consequence I mind.

The party in Tazok's tent is intentional - it had to be coded specially. Partly I did it for realism - it's hopelessly unrealistic to suppose that they stay quietly in the tent while the bandits are being slaughtered. Partly it was to maintain some benefit to sneaking in to the bandit camp rather than killing your way in, given that the bandits now go hostile once you leave the tent anyway. (I should say that I normally sneak in, whereas I have the impression that it's more common for people to fight their way in.)

I usually fight my way in :worship: Well all in all a nice improvement.

Archived