install failure

erik

Can't install "Smarter General AI" on easytutu, linux. Freshly downloaded SCS v10.

Compiling 1 script ...
ERROR: No translation provided for @1055

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/scs/genai/ssl_out/dw#melee.baf]  ERROR at line 702 column 1-30
Near Text: @1055
Not_found

Other people seem to be able to install this, so I suspect a weidu-linux or ssl.pl issue. Seems your IsBG1 variable passed on the command-line with AT_NOW gets lowercased somewhere in weidu, which may be the cause of the problem - if your variables are case-sensitive in ssl.

git weidu 210+ beta and adding EXACT got me past the Smarter General AI error. the next:

smarter mages:

FATAL ERROR (SSL cannot find file requested [scs/mage/combatblocks/attacks_on_PC_defences.ssl] at line 2334) at scs/ssl/ssl.pl line 898.
attempting to open file scs/mage/combatblocks/attacks_on_PC_defences.ssl ...Copying 1 file ...
ERROR: error loading [scs/mage/ssl_out/dw#mage.baf]

FATAL ERROR (SSL cannot find file requested [scs/mage/combatblocks/MS3.ssl] at line 2857) at scs/ssl/ssl.pl line 898.
attempting to open file scs/mage/combatblocks/MS3.ssl ...Copying 1 file ...

FATAL ERROR (SSL cannot find file requested [scs/mage/combatblocks/L4_spells.ssl] at line 2893) at scs/ssl/ssl.pl line 898.
attempting to open file scs/mage/combatblocks/L4_spells.ssl ...Copying 1 file ...

FATAL ERROR (SSL cannot find file requested [scs/mage/combatblocks/L3_disabling.ssl] at line 3105) at scs/ssl/ssl.pl line 898.
attempting to open file scs/mage/combatblocks/L3_disabling.ssl ...Copying 1 file ...

FATAL ERROR (SSL cannot find file requested [scs/mage/combatblocks/MS1.ssl] at line 3138) at scs/ssl/ssl.pl line 898.
attempting to open file scs/mage/combatblocks/MS1.ssl ...Copying 1 file ...

... transplanting my changes to ssl.pl from scs2 would probably help here. Symlinking for now. With those five files symlinked to their original casing, all installed fine. Yay!

Can't install "Smarter General AI" on easytutu, linux. Freshly downloaded SCS v10.

Compiling 1 script ...

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/scs/genai/ssl_out/dw#melee.baf]  ERROR at line 702 column 1-30
Not_found

Other people seem to be able to install this, so I suspect a weidu-linux or ssl.pl issue. Seems your IsBG1 variable passed on the command-line with AT_NOW gets lowercased somewhere in weidu, which may be the cause of the problem - if your variables are case-sensitive in ssl.

I am having the exact same error, and I have no clue where to find the below-mentioned tpaction.ml file in order to remove the "exact" in question. Also, i am sure I will run into the problems described below regarding other AI errors (as I am not sure what to symlink to what). If anyone could walk me through this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Fixed

Compiling 1 script ...

Not_found

I am having the exact same error, and I have no clue where to find the below-mentioned tpaction.ml file in order to remove the "exact" in question. Also, i am sure I will run into the problems described below regarding other AI errors (as I am not sure what to symlink to what). If anyone could walk me through this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Clarification for those who aren't as smart as the previous posters :thumbsup:

The file in question regarding bigg's AT_NOW and EXACT is in the ssl folder and named ssl.tph; you append EXACT to the lines beginning with AT_NOW. When erik's other errors come up, symlinking works, and so does simply renaming the five files in question to their original cased names. It took me a day just to figure out what y'all were talking about...

iz

Archived