Does anyone know...

where I can find reviews of the Kiara-Ziaya mod? I tried searching but came up empty. I already have a big install and am reluctant to try it out right now while I'm also testing out other mods it there are known problems with it or if it is not popular or unfinished. I really know nothing about it. Any advice or opinions on this mod?

where I can find reviews of the Kiara-Ziaya mod? I tried searching but came up empty. I already have a big install and am reluctant to try it out right now while I'm also testing out other mods it there are known problems with it or if it is not popular or unfinished. I really know nothing about it. Any advice or opinions on this mod?

Try Ironworks.

However this review is quite old. As far as I know some of the issues he mentions have been addressed since.

Oh, I'm so sorry I am not familiar with it. Maybe you can find it here http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/baldursgate...273&page=10 but I'm not really sure. I hope you can find the answer with the other members here.

Thanks for your link JasonOne. I hope I find feedback from others here, too. It seems that over that those players don't like anything! They are pretty harsh and sometimes without having even tried out the mod. But I may wait until my next install. The mod sounds a little complicated.

Guest Lylana

Erm, I wouldn't call that thread a review thread. The point of it seems to be to make fun of mods in the nastiest way possible, so I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Archived