Looking for testers/proofreaders

Grim Squeaker

Well, my new NPC is almost ready. I think we might have the voicing sorted, but while that happens I could use some helpful people to test/proofread it. I've done a run through the game myself with her and so there shouldn't be any hidious bugs. The main thing I'll be looking for from testers is pointing out where dialogues don't make sense (probably because I've screwed up a transition) or where sentences don't quite flow correctly (and typos etc).

So, any takers?

PS: The sooner the testing is done, the sooner she gets released :)

Guest melora
Well, my new NPC is almost ready. I think we might have the voicing sorted, but while that happens I could use some helpful people to test/proofread it. I've done a run through the game myself with her and so there shouldn't be any hidious bugs. The main thing I'll be looking for from testers is pointing out where dialogues don't make sense (probably because I've screwed up a transition) or where sentences don't quite flow correctly (and typos etc).

So, any takers?

i would be happy to proof read.

i would be happy to proof read

So, any takers?

I could probably proofread as well. I can't test at the moment as I won't have any time to play for the next couple of weeks.

So, any takers?

I could probably proofread as well. I can't test at the moment as I won't have any time to play for the next couple of weeks.

Much appreciated, guys! I'll give theacefes a buzz so you can get access to the workroom. If you haven't done so already I suggest you download Infinity Explorer, to make the reading of dialogues a helluva lot easier.

Grim, I will actually be on vacation all next week at the beach with my family. My wife and kids sleep in utill 9am every morning and I can rarely sleep past 5:30am plus I'm usually the last to go to bed. I could test your NPC pretty extensively for around 3-4 hours a day from the 22nd to the 29th. The one catch is we will be at a beach house with no internet. There is a resort/clubhouse with restraunt, pool and the like that is suppossed to have a few computers with internet access but I've never tried them in years past more than likely I'd be able to report in every day but its no guarantee.

If your interested let me know.

BTW is there already a forum for this NPC who is she? Jelina?

If you are still looking for help, I can do some proofreading over the next few days and, possibly, a test run by the middle of next week.

The more the merrier, KIrving! I want this mod to be as good as it possibly can. Therefore another pair of eyes to check to see if I've written rubbish would be much appreciated :party:

Archived