Bugs in beta

Shaitan

Some of my own impressions on SCSII v10 Beta based on a quick test run:

The cool stuff:

• Smoother script and area loading, much less lag (likely due to the streamlining of WTASIGHT.BCS and other generic scripts)
  • Enemy casters now seem to have much more reasonable levels (i.e. no more level 35 generic Liches) and use a wider spell selection
  • Enemy priests cure their allies of afflictions (panic, poison etc.) more efficiently
  • The improved starting dungeon offers just the right amount of challenge without going overboard as Tactics did. Nice work.
  • The non-repeatable random encounters are a welcome change. Also, it felt good when the last bunch got cold feet and ran away.

Bugs, oddities and misc suggestions:

• Sion of the Guarded Compound cannot be killed because SCSII overwrites the script slot containing HLSION.BCS which is supposed to remove his MINHP1.ITM.
  • Mae'Var doesn't initiate dialogue and turn hostile, he must be talked to or attacked manually instead. The same goes for his goons.
  • Beholders occasionally target invisible and/or offscreen characters with their rays
  • Vanilla shapeshifting (i.e. not installing the Improved Shapeshifting component) apparently causes lag with SCSII. See here for more details on this odd issue.
  • Some of the script file names in the override folder are longer than 8 characters (i.e. DW#DEMONKNIGHT.BCS). I'm not sure whether SCSII actually assigns those scripts to creatures or simply uses them as a reference for SSL, but I don't think the engine can handle long file names properly
  • Enemy clerics are able to Turn (Control) Undead a bit too effectively, probably due to the fact that they're using a custom spell to simulate the ability rather than employing the proper Turn() action. I understand that his was likely done for convenience, but a level 10 Kua-Toa Priest still shouldn't be able to control a bunch of level 10 Skeleton Warriors on a whim. Note that a cleric needs to be at least seven levels higher than the undead creature that he wants to control/destroy in order to succeed.
  • Hell (Slayer) Irenicus casting Time Stop, Improved Haste and then attacking the Protagonist in melee with 8 APR usually results in game over after a single round. Not fun at all.
  • The Cloud of Bats ability which the "Improved Vampires" component introduces seems a tad too powerful. IMO, it should either only affect a single target or allow a saving throw vs. breath to avoid the effects. As it stands, even a single use of this ability can completely scramble the party's spellcasting abilities, and enemies seem to use it fairly often.
  • Druids sometimes cast Cleric-only spells (i.e. Greater Command) and vice versa (i.e. Ironskin). I understand that this is likely how Bioware laid out the characters in the unmodded game but, for consistency, it would be nicer if this was corrected since enemy spellbooks are redesigned by SCSII anyway.
  • Enemies don't check Move Silently/STATE_SILENCED of scouting party members before casting divination spells. Not really a big deal, but it would have been nicer if they did that instead of simply having a percentual chance to detect an invisible PC.
  • It would be cool if mages could somehow (i.e. through a console command) be restricted to use their contingencies under the same set of rules that are available to players in-game. Sometimes Contingency:PfMW immediately after a successful Breach can be annoying.

All in all, a very nice release which just needs a little bit of additional polish.

Hi!

When enemies are casting Sunfire, they hit their own allies. And sometimes this results in their deaths.

Can you give me a couple of examples? (This might be a bug; it might be something I basically decided to put up with; it depends who cast the spell and which allies they flambeed.)

Some of my own impressions on SCSII v10 Beta based on a quick test run:

The cool stuff:

• Smoother script and area loading, much less lag (likely due to the streamlining of WTASIGHT.BCS and other generic scripts)

Great: that wasn't really expected (I knew I'd done some streamlining but didn't really expect a result. But it's good news.

• Enemy casters now seem to have much more reasonable levels (i.e. no more level 35 generic Liches) and use a wider spell selection

Yeah, I've taken time to do rather more by-hand adjustments to the NPC-level algorithm.

• Enemy priests cure their allies of afflictions (panic, poison etc.) more efficiently
  • The improved starting dungeon offers just the right amount of challenge without going overboard as Tactics did. Nice work.
  • The non-repeatable random encounters are a welcome change. Also, it felt good when the last bunch got cold feet and ran away.

All cool, thanks for the feedback.

Bugs, oddities and misc suggestions:

• Sion of the Guarded Compound cannot be killed because SCSII overwrites the script slot containing HLSION.BCS which is supposed to remove his MINHP1.ITM.
  • Mae'Var doesn't initiate dialogue and turn hostile, he must be talked to or attacked manually instead. The same goes for his goons.

Cool, will fix.

• Beholders occasionally target invisible and/or offscreen characters with their rays

Hmmm... I don't at all know why that is. Don't suppose you've noticed any pattern?

• Vanilla shapeshifting (i.e. not installing the Improved Shapeshifting component) apparently causes lag with SCSII. See here for more details on this odd issue.

Got it, thanks.

• Some of the script file names in the override folder are longer than 8 characters (i.e. DW#DEMONKNIGHT.BCS). I'm not sure whether SCSII actually assigns those scripts to creatures or simply uses them as a reference for SSL, but I don't think the engine can handle long file names properly

It's harmless: they're not being used in-game. (& yes, I know it's bad practice to clutter up the override, but I don't think it's actually causing problems.)

• Enemy clerics are able to Turn (Control) Undead a bit too effectively, probably due to the fact that they're using a custom spell to simulate the ability rather than employing the proper Turn() action. I understand that his was likely done for convenience, but a level 10 Kua-Toa Priest still shouldn't be able to control a bunch of level 10 Skeleton Warriors on a whim. Note that a cleric needs to be at least seven levels higher than the undead creature that he wants to control/destroy in order to succeed.

My bad; I'm misunderstanding the game's turning rules, will fix. (I made a fairly sustained attempt to use Turn() rather than simulate it, but it turned out to be fairly unmanageable.

• Hell (Slayer) Irenicus casting Time Stop, Improved Haste and then attacking the Protagonist in melee with 8 APR usually results in game over after a single round. Not fun at all.
  • The Cloud of Bats ability which the "Improved Vampires" component introduces seems a tad too powerful. IMO, it should either only affect a single target or allow a saving throw vs. breath to avoid the effects. As it stands, even a single use of this ability can completely scramble the party's spellcasting abilities, and enemies seem to use it fairly often.

In both cases this isn't new behaviour in v10 (which isn't an argument for keeping it, but I don't really want to muck with currently-stable stuff on this release.)
  • Druids sometimes cast Cleric-only spells (i.e. Greater Command) and vice versa (i.e. Ironskin). I understand that this is likely how Bioware laid out the characters in the unmodded game but, for consistency, it would be nicer if this was corrected since enemy spellbooks are redesigned by SCSII anyway.

I'm mildly surprised this is happening - who are the culprits? & did you notice if they're using SCSII scripts otherwise?

• Enemies don't check Move Silently/STATE_SILENCED of scouting party members before casting divination spells. Not really a big deal, but it would have been nicer if they did that instead of simply having a percentual chance to detect an invisible PC.

This is one of these things that I think is cool in principle but have never really been interested enough in to implement. I'll bear it in mind next time round.

• It would be cool if mages could somehow (i.e. through a console command) be restricted to use their contingencies under the same set of rules that are available to players in-game. Sometimes Contingency:PfMW immediately after a successful Breach can be annoying.

I'll have a look at this for v11. But it's very fiddly to mess with the defence structure in SCSII mage scripts, so no promises.

Many thanks for the feedback - very helpful.

My bad; I'm misunderstanding the game's turning rules, will fix. (I made a fairly sustained attempt to use Turn() rather than simulate it, but it turned out to be fairly unmanageable.

Yeah, it's difficult to properly script modal states for enemies since many seemingly trivial actions (i.e. RandomWalk) tend to break them. BTW, I think eSeries tried to use Turn() for PC clerics, so you might want to take a look there for inspiration.

Hmmm... I don't at all know why that is. Don't suppose you've noticed any pattern?

Not sure, but I think it was mainly Elder Orbs who were targeting invisible characters.

I'm mildly surprised this is happening - who are the culprits? & did you notice if they're using SCSII scripts otherwise?

My memory's a bit hazy, but I think one of the Shadow Druids in the Druid Grove used Greater Command while one of the Blind Priests in the Unseeing Eye's lair and some of Yaga-Shura's cleric lieutenants used Ironskin.

Many thanks for the feedback - very helpful.

My pleasure. As noted before, SCSII is one of my favorite mods and I use it whenever I'm doing some RR/aTweaks test runs.

Hi!

When enemies are casting Sunfire, they hit their own allies. And sometimes this results in their deaths.

Can you give me a couple of examples? (This might be a bug; it might be something I basically decided to put up with; it depends who cast the spell and which allies they flambeed.)

Indeed. To me it has happened in the random encounter (while traveling from one area to another) I think in the third encounter to be specific.

Weidu.log (Perhaps it is due Tactics??):

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings,   Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers   and Stalkers: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in  Wrath Hell Trial: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v2
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #40 // Cure Sleep Fix: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Joinable NPCs' Spellbooks: v3
~SLIGHTLYIMPROVEDILYICH/SLIGHTLYIMPROVEDILYICH.TP2~ #1 #0 // Slightly Improved Ilyich -> Slightly Improved Ilyich
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v18
~SETUP-PRRINGS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Priest Rings for Kenshiro
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Pack v1.1: v1.1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extra Items: v1.1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // More Distinguishable Items: v1.1
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Familiar Faces: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Interjections
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tomes and manuals
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Additional portraits
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #7 // New racial enemies
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #18 // Miscellaneous tweaks
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Ritual
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Harper Fight
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 8
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v2
~LUCY/SETUP-LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: 1
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn)
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v4
~IIITEMMOD/SETUP-IIITEMMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Items [version 5]
~IIPROJECTILER/SETUP-IIPROJECTILER.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Projectile Retrieval Mod -> All other Infinity Engine Games
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista: v8.1
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Select Deheriana's Class -> Mage/Fighter/Cleric: v8.1
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Select Kivan's Portrait -> Do Not Install Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v8.1
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install ToB Portion of the Mod: v8.1
~SETUP-THEUNDYING.TP2~ #0 #0 //  "The Undying" Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Banter Accelerator? How much time would you like in between NPC banters in-game? -> 60 Minutes: 3.2
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: 3.2
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.21
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.21
~B!TWEAK/SETUP-B!TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Reputation Adjustment for BG2 SoA: 2
~B!TWEAK/SETUP-B!TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Flexible alignment restrictions for paladins and druids: 2
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1140 // Gems and Potions Require Identification
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2291 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table Only
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3500 // Randomly change the locations of many in-game items: v10beta
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Consistently spell-like Bhaalpowers: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #217 // Bard songs break invisibility -> All Bard songs break invisibility: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #303 // Give Shambling Mounds their proper soundset: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #502 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Manually enter the storage capacity value: v2.61
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #600 // Expanded temple services: v2.61
~CONTAIN/SETUP-CONTAIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v1
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Spellcasting in Armor -> Allow Spellcasting in Armor with a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #8 // Heavy Armor Encumbrance -> Dexterity Penalties in Heavy Armor: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #13 // Halberds Can Slash, Too: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #14 // Remove Cleric Weapon Restrictions from Multi-classed Clerics: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // Prevent Druids from Wearing Helmets: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #16 // Restrict Fighter/Druids to Armor that Druids Can Wear: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: v2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #18 // Backstabbing Penalties for Inappropriate Weapons -> Backstabbing Penalties Only: v2
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Detectable spells (required for most other components): v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Allow enemy AI to detect the party's magic items: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Remove the Shield of Balduran from the game: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Remove the invisibility power of the Staff of the Magi: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Move Vhailor's Helm into Throne of Bhaal: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Move the Cloak of Mirroring: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Move the Robe of Vecna into Throne of Bhaal: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Replace +1 magical weapons with Fine ones: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove Arrows of Dispelling from stores: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Make the healing and resurrection powers of the Rod of Resurrection into separate abilities: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3510 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3522 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas -> Remove all ammo from random containers: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3530 // Faster Bears: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Increase the price asked by Gaylan Baele -> Gaylan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Improved shapeshifting: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Displacer Cloak: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6023 // Potions for NPCs -> Two thirds of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Improved Spiders: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Give fiends more staying power by increasing their hit points (this component has no effect unless Improved Fiends is installed): v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6060 // Smarter genies -> Genies have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Give Celestials slightly more staying power: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Give dragons more staying power by increasing their hit points: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6108 // Enemy mages (and Elder Orbs) use Simulacrum and Project Image spells (this component will have no effect unless you install Smarter Mages or Smarter Beholders): v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Smarter beholders -> Give beholder rays some chance to "burn through" spell protections: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6121 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Vampires: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6137 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> All ToB mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6139 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> All SoA mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Smarter Mages -> Mages cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6181 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> All ToB priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6201 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> All SoA priests who can cast 7th-level spells get HLAs: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6210 // Smarter Illasera: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6220 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6230 // Smarter Abazigal: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6240 // Smarter Gromnir: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6250 // Smarter Melissan: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6260 // Give Ascension demons SCSII scripts and abilities: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6270 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7020 // More resilient trolls: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Improved Random Encounters: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Spirit trolls have the same powers as in the original game: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> "Toned-down" version of the original Tactics Improved Bodhi, with SCSII scripting: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7078 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Sahuagin: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7126 // Improved Irenicus in Hell (Tactics remix) -> Tactics-SCSII hybrid: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v10beta
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v10beta
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Minsc: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1213 // Nalia De'Arnise: v1.2
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Randomise items -> Randomise with in-game scripts. No items are lost: v1

Regards

Hi!

Indeed. To me it has happened in the random encounter (while traveling from one area to another) I think in the third encounter to be specific.

Not quite what I mean, sorry. I'd like to know who the caster was, or more accurately what (human? rakshasa? lich?) and also what he blew up (humanoids? summons? undead?)

The Cloud of Bats ability which the "Improved Vampires" component introduces seems a tad too powerful. IMO, it should either only affect a single target or allow a saving throw vs. breath to avoid the effects. As it stands, even a single use of this ability can completely scramble the party's spellcasting abilities, and enemies seem to use it fairly often.

I agree. Imo Cloud of bats are too much powerful.

Just a suggestion :

It could be interessing and fair play to add berserker kit to some warrior, especially tough warriors.. It seems to me that Korgan is the only berserker in all Faerûn O_o. It could be a good alternative of potion of magic shielding in many case.

I think especially about Mencar Pebblecrusher and the 2 dwarfs in sewers whose I think a berserkit kit could suit very well.

Some orc fighting in melee could also be Berserkers or Barbarian : Tazok and/or commun orc/oroc , especially in wild area ( windspear and Firgraak lair)

Thanks for this nice release :)

Archived