Thanks for the update

Hi, found the update :thumbsup: On the gibberlings three downloads page. Its great, now the ending works like before with bishop joining me at the end with my neutral good druid. So you dont´t have to be evil to get that ending.

No, dont´t say that! I havnt really finished the casavir romance yet and I would really like to have the last goodbye talk :thumbsup:

Hope its fixable!`Well the thing that bugged me with bishop is that everyone was going on about that you had to be evil to get that ending when I knew that was not the case :hm:

Maybe when Domi has the Neeshka romance finished, or when I've got the Sand flirts done. Updating mods is a bit of a headache, so it isn't worth it to go through the whole process for something only about four people are ever going to see. In modding, as in life, it tends to be the squeaky wheels that get the grease. When players clamor for something to get fixed, modders fix it... eventually. Real life makes its own demands.

Well its worth the wait for me anyway since I play through my games a billion times. Well I hope you get it fixed anyway. I´ve been playing Dragon age for awhile now but I don´t seem to be able to leave Bg and Nwn2 behind probably because of the great mods:)

Looking forward to the Sand flirts/romance!

Guest MrHimuraChan
Maybe when Domi has the Neeshka romance finished, or when I've got the Sand flirts done. Updating mods is a bit of a headache, so it isn't worth it to go through the whole process for something only about four people are ever going to see. In modding, as in life, it tends to be the squeaky wheels that get the grease. When players clamor for something to get fixed, modders fix it... eventually. Real life makes its own demands.

Hey, don't say that! :thumbsup:

Lots of people will want to play the Neeshka/Sand Romance! In my case, NWN2 is still sitting pretty in my HD, just waiting for the romance pack ;)

I'm playing Dragon age too but... i don't know... NWN2 seems more... attractive, more possibilities, and (why not?) a little more fun :)

Hope everything goes well! :hm:

Oh, I know Neeshka and Sand will be welcome additions. Neeshka is just that cool, and Domi is just such a good writer that I'm drooling over the possibilities of replaying the game with a fully functional Neeshka romance. Personally, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to expand on Sand. His brand of snark appeals to my inner cynic.

My observation was more that only about four people would ever see any Casavir fixes, because that's about all that enjoy the Casavir romance. In a way, I should be glad. If a mod alters an NPC enough to sway previous detractors, it has probably broken the game. So go me for preserving continuity. Objective achieved. Bit of a bummer that showing Casavir's vulnerbilities has not mustered more affection for him, but that's the way it goes. One mustn't grumble.

Again on the plus side, it looks like the Bevil fixes took this time, so hopefully, players will be able to finish the OC with an epilogue that more accurately reflects the positive influenct the KC had on Bevil's life.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to expand on Sand. His brand of snark appeals to my inner cynic.

:thumbsup: Nice I totally agree with that one. It appeals to mine as well.

p.s. Thrilled about the update. I can't wait to see the new content.

For what its worth I always liked Casavir and this mod only made his romance better; so don't think what you work on goes unappreciated. :thumbsup:

I have to echo everyone else when I say I can't wait to see what you do with Sand :hm:

Back to lurking!

I -always- wanted to try the Casavir romance. It's in my overdrive but there's one problem.

I HATE, HATE , HATE THE BEGINNING OF ACT 1, WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVEA BUTTON TO SKIP TO NEVERWINTER.

I *so* know what you mean. I have to admit that it's a huge deterrent to playing the game. I wish there was a Dungeon Be Gone for NWN2.

Actually.

I tend to mess up on stuff and have to port saves to different NWN2 docs.

I looked in the ones I left empty and found an old save in NWN with a female pally. :thumbsup:

Guest Akaiku

Don't know if it's a bug or not, but in a random act of boredom, I opened a random dlg from the v3 of the pack. I noticed a bit of wierdness in that in the 3530_cut_romance.dlg both of the neeshka's check for 30_bElaneeLeft=1 despite the seeming implication that one is for if Elanee is still there. Plus, it's 2 different branches with the same preconditions, which probably does odd things.

I'm not sure I follow you.

Are you saying that

3530_cut_romance.dlg has two branches that pertain to Neehska

One of those branches implies that Elanee is there

The other branch implies that Elanee is not there

Both branches use an un-negated check that Elanee is in the party

?

I'm probably going to be firing up the toolset later on tonight to check out something else, so I'll see if I can figure out what you mean, because it's likely that it will all become clear once I look at the dialogue in question.

Archived