Ace Needs Testers for Shadow Hand

theacefes

With some of the larger components done, I would love some testers to play through and bug hunt/typo hunt through the alpha as well as give us some feedback.

For anyone that doesn't know, Shadow Hand is a total conversion that allows the player to start a new adventure 30 years after the events in ToB.

A few notes on what you'll need to do if you're interested:

- Have a clean installation of EasyTutu (you'll need BG1 and BG2) that you're willing to risk being corrupted.

- Look for typos

- Play through the different paths to ensure that globals are getting set properly.

- Provide feedback concerning gameplay and storyline/NPCs/etc.

- Test the new GUI tweak

Please note that this is an ALPHA and it is unfinished - so I would not recommend volunteering if you just want an early chance to get the mod - though if that is what you're after, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed.

I'll provide a guide on what to look for so testers won't be in the dark, though if you have done any testing before, this should all be very familiar hopefully.

Those interested should PM or email me.

Thanks!

Project Page

With some of the larger components done, I would love some testers to play through and bug hunt/typo hunt through the alpha as well as give us some feedback.
I would love to test this! So if you PM me the download address and any info you think I might need, I would be gloriously indebted to you.

- Have a clean installation of EasyTutu (you'll need BG1 and BG2) that you're willing to risk being corrupted.
Well, one can always make a backup from the EasyTutu folder, which I intend to have, several.
I would love to test this! So if you PM me the download address and any info you think I might need, I would be gloriously indebted to you.

I'll have a forum link that I'll give you access to. I'll PM you with the link (or you'll see it on the forums) soon. :thumbsup:

Archived