What does fatigue do?

Guest Claudio

Guest Claudio

I really can't understand what does fatigue do... I mean, for exacmple, studded armor has 1 fatigue penalty.. what's the difference between that and wearing no armor at all?

I immagined that maybe it's about the malus you get at dice rolls when you are fatigued and need to rest.. but I am not scure so i ask in advance..

Mod seem really neat anyway.. but maybe a bit harsh if you are using it together with bg2 tweaks component that sets the speed of chars back to that of bg1 (maybe tutufix would be better since it sets it halfway.. but i've read it s quite bug ridden)

I really can't understand what does fatigue do... I mean, for exacmple, studded armor has 1 fatigue penalty.. what's the difference between that and wearing no armor at all?
Well, the items have penalty to the characters fatigue value... and as the value determines the penalty(this is from the original games table) the character gets... it begins from the values of 7 with -1, at 8 with -2, at 9 with -3... there is also the constitution bonus that reduces the fatigue number. The character that has fatigue penalty to their rolls, should display the tired icon in their portrait slot and it should tirelessly vine about it. :mad:

Beware, negative luck modifiers also increase the minimum damage suffered by the character. For example, a luck modifier of 6 (which is big) would mean the character would always suffer maximum damage from a 10D6 fireball.

-Galactygon

Archived