[Solved] dynaheir problems (lovetalk 22)

Lamey

I seem to be getting stalled in the Dynaheir romance repeatedly. Currently I'm having trouble getting lovetalk 22 to activate.

Going by the guide it's supposed to an outdoor at rest dialog. I've tried resting in various outdoor locations to no avail. (It's been several hours since the last lovetalk - at least 3 or so.

Probably relevant:

I think I picked a wrong choice in LT 18/19 - I reloaded several times in that sequence and I couldn't seem to find a right choice. No matter what it seemed like Dynaheir ended up angry. (Oddly it seemed like all 3 of my possible responses in LT 19 were are a bit douche-y)

After 4 hours of no LTs and noticing that the flirts were inactive I deleted the X#DYNAHEIRROMANCEINACTIVE variable - and the romance kicked back in.

Not sure what variables would be relevant at this point but

X#DYNAHEIRROMANCEACTIVE 2

X#DYLOVETALK 43

Hm, the trigger block states nothing special, outdoor area you already know, not during Dyna's reaction to the PC's heritage... Is your reputation below 12? That would stall the triggering of this rest talk. Which areas you tried resting in? Sometimes the game is not of the same opinion what is called an outdoor area.

IF  %BGT_VAR%
RealGlobalTimerExpired("X#DYLoveTalkTime","GLOBAL")
RealGlobalTimerExpired("X#DreamTalk","GLOBAL")
ReputationGT(Player1,11)
!Global("X#DynaheirRomanceInactive","GLOBAL",1)
Global("X#DynaheirRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
!Global("X#DynaheirBhaalLoop","GLOBAL",1)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
!AreaType(DUNGEON)
OR(2)
Global("X#DYLoveTalk","GLOBAL",43)
Global("X#DYLoveTalk","GLOBAL",49)
InParty(Myself)
!StateCheck(Player1,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
!StateCheck(Myself,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
RealSetGlobalTimer("X#DreamTalk","GLOBAL",180)
PlaySong(0)
PlaySound("dyrom2")
IncrementGlobal("X#DYLoveTalk","GLOBAL",1)
StartDialogueNoSet(Player1)
END

To the other question: In LT 18, the only answers that lead to an inactivation of the romance, are

@1305 = ~Dynaheir! I am not kidding! There could be enemies all around us, and you are kissing me? Have you sent your wits back to Rashemen?~

and

@1352 = ~*pull away* I cannot abide your intensity. By the Nine Hells, I am simply asking you to sleep with me, not give me your life-blood or descend after me into the Abyss!~

In LT 19, it would be

@1375 = ~Women! All right, all right, I'm getting up!~ or @1390 = ~Women! All right, all right...I am getting up.~

and

@1392 = ~I am no boy to shush into obedience when it pleases you. I am a respected man along the Sword Coast, and I am your lover, lady Dynaheir.~

Archived