Looking for Tweaks

grogerson

I've some components I'd like to add to the next version of BG1 Tweaks. One is complete, one is well beyond my meager skills for now, one I'm working on, but one I can't find anywhere, though I'm sure someone did it.

Does anyone know where I can find a tweak that allows the PC to interject/interrupt the dialogs that lead to NPC's fighting each other? As I recall it allowed you to defuse the situation, temporarily anyway, or allow the fight to occur.

It's been some time since I saw it, and I don't know if it was for BG1 (doubtful), TUTU, BGT or BG2.

Does anyone know where I can find a tweak that allows the PC to interject/interrupt the dialogs that lead to NPC's fighting each other? As I recall it allowed you to defuse the situation, temporarily anyway, or allow the fight to occur.

Possibly this from BG2Tweaks?

No, the Happy Patch doesn't allow the player to interject/interrupt the dialog, it just prevents the fight from happening without interrupting the actual dialog.

I remember someone talking about it too, but I have no idea just where it ended up. I checked the modlist and couldn't find anything there.

Archived