Where does this portrait come from?

ericp07

Hey all,

Can anyone tell me who made this portrait? It's part of a set that I downloaded some time ago, and I've forgotten where it came from, but I'm hoping to find and contact the artist, if possible:

515h.png

TIA for any help!

Happy holidays,

Eric

That's Tashia, by Amalthea.

Really? Wow! I have that mod *L* Must be an alternate portrait, as it's very different from the one I use for Tashia. Well, since this image is already associated with a mod, I won't ask about it being edited to be an alternate for my Meleryn.

Eric

That's Tashia, by Amalthea.

Really? Wow! I have that mod *L* Must be an alternate portrait, as it's very different from the one I use for Tashia. Well, since this image is already associated with a mod, I won't ask about it being edited to be an alternate for my Meleryn.

Eric

Or maybe I should ask Amalthea anyway. As for the Tashia mod, one of the alternate portraits is the same as the one used for Azure, so...

- E

I see no way to contact the artist, so I'm torn between wanting to appropriate the image and see if any artists are willing to further edit the picture (the figure looks half-elven, and I'd want her to look fully elven instead), and forgetting about it. I do love the picture... :)

Does anyone know if the artist can be contacted, and if so, how?

Thanks,

Eric

Thanks so much! Will do. I didn't want to hijack the portraits unless I saw no alternative.

*Fingers crossed*

I'd try a different venue, seems he hasn't logged in since 2005...

Why not settle for just Nix's?

No luck finding a way to contact Amalthea so far; I didn't see any contact info at the NWN2 site or at SHS, though at least one posting I ran across was from last year, so I know he's out there somewhere.

If this search turns out to be fruitless, and no artist has the time and inclination to further modify the alternate Tashia portrait (the edits I'd want are beyond my ability with graphics programs), then I'll forget about it. I have no problem with including only one or two portrait sets for Meleryn, but I'd very much like to have at least three, as I feel that gives players more options, but I realize that anyone can simply use any portrait desired.

Meanwhile, dialogue writing continues. No, really, it does! :thumbsup:

Happy modding,

Eric

Archived