Transparency for Invisible characters

Salk

Are they not made partially transparent by the invisibility opcode already?

If the invisibility opcode does that already, I would say it's way too little. I never noticed any transparency applied to invisible characters but it'd not be the first time memory fails me.

i lost yoshimo once because i forgot he was invisible when i kicked him out of the party. his goodbye dialog didn't pop him out and since he wasn't hostile, none of the usual spells worked either. good times :thumbsup:.

Invisible/hidden party members are definitely transparent in vanilla BG2. Having said that, the level of transparency oscillates with a period of several seconds, so sometimes it's not completely straightforward to see it.

i lost yoshimo once because i forgot he was invisible when i kicked him out of the party. his goodbye dialog didn't pop him out and since he wasn't hostile, none of the usual spells worked either. good times :thumbsup:.

Invisible/hidden party members are definitely transparent in vanilla BG2. Having said that, the level of transparency oscillates with a period of several seconds, so sometimes it's not completely straightforward to see it.

Interesting.

I guess it's not possible to make the effect more even/uniform?

Archived