Missing File in the OS X Fixpack .rar

The readme for the fixpack says that there should be three things in my BG II folder before installation: bg2fixpack folder, setup-bg2fixpack, and setup-bg2fixpack.command

When I unrared the file to install, I fould the bg2fixpack folder and setup-bg2fixpack.command, but no setup-bg2fixpack. I downloaded the rar (several times, to make sure that I hadn't had some corruption) and every time, there was no setup-bg2fixpack. Is there somewhere that I can get this file, or could someone make sure the .rar file has all the needed files in it?

Thanks a million.

Doggone it - something is stripping the Mac OSX WeiDU distribution out of the OSX packages.

For now, copy any other setup-mymod from any of the other mods you have dowwnloaded and rename it setup-bg2fixpack. Hopefully, your OS will read it as executable.

Doggone it - something is stripping the Mac OSX WeiDU distribution out of the OSX packages.

For now, copy any other setup-mymod from any of the other mods you have dowwnloaded and rename it setup-bg2fixpack. Hopefully, your OS will read it as executable.

It worked. Fixpack now installed. Thank you so much.

I tried using the native "zip" function on a MacBook Pro, setting the permissions - but when the files got uploaded, either in the transfer to my windows machine or to the server, it looks like something stripped out things with "execuatble" permissions. I was probably running Avast on the Windows machine. I will try for fixes - I'd rather have folks have to set command permission than not distribute WeiDU.

Both bg1npc and Fixpack have this problem in their OSX archives.

Archived