Sign in to follow this  
DeathKnight1728

Is there a specific release date-Sounds Interesting

This seems like a very good thing to be done to a game where most characters are broken. Not even nwn had it this bad with pure cheese. A Wizardslayer dual classed to a thief can cast spells=no sense. Thats at least how i always felt. I like playing a game with characters that are human that arent the best out there, but have strengths. With bg2, its either dual class, or monk, archer, undead hunter. I found that playing as a pure class like something of the jester sort, you wont even be able to do a thing.

I am wondering when (if there is any) specified date to when this will be released? I am looking forward to downloading this.

P.S. I dont know if one can donate money to help you guys, but i might be in the position to soon. I dont know how i would go about doing that.

Either way, all the best. Glad to know there are people that still shape this godlike engine.

Asking me about release dates is almost a waste of time because I almost always fail to finish my work before them.

Let's say that at least this mod should be the "smallest" one compared to SR and IR (the latter is really a monster), thus discussing it is by far the hardest part of it imo.

On a side note, Fighter's classes (without HLAs) as already finished (except WS) and I may start releasing them as a mini mod after IR V3.

Asking me about release dates is almost a waste of time because I almost always fail to finish my work before them.

Let's say that at least this mod should be the "smallest" one compared to SR and IR (the latter is really a monster), thus discussing it is by far the hardest part of it imo.

On a side note, Fighter's classes (without HLAs) as already finished (except WS) and I may start releasing them as a mini mod after IR V3.

Sorry bout that. Im in no hurry and would rather it get done than not. I will go on and keep on trying to contribute to the "realism" of this mod as much as i can. This is a very important mod as Rogues Rebalancing was a major let down for me as i found it to be way way too plausible. This mod and the direction you are trying to take it make it much more balanced.

Hi,

So, what's the status on this mod? There's obviously a beta out (with some good changes in it). Is it being worked on - or should the project be considered dead?

Cheers,

Filippo

Well this mod never had an official release. I wouldn't say dead, it's just need someone who can take over the project. I hope so. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this