icewind dale and bg2

squiros

I played IWD back when it came out for approximatly 7 minutes b4 uninstalling and deleting it

you should try it again with IWD NPCs mod. You have to import them and assign their sounds etc, but it is worth it to have party banters and interjections to an otherwise bland experience party wise...

you should try it again with IWD NPCs mod. You have to import them and assign their sounds etc, but it is worth it to have party banters and interjections to an otherwise bland experience party wise...

That was the reason I deleted it, you made ur party and as the characters died all u did was remake them...no story...no fun...whats the point?

I played IWD back when it came out for approximatly 7 minutes b4 uninstalling and deleting it

That doesn't really sound.. relevant for this topic? This is a technical discussion, not one on the merits of IWD.

so i got easthaven working in bgt. all iwd animations have been imported, thanks miloch. creatures and dialog all work via weidu, thanks plainab. areas load mostly correctly - fireplaces crackle, birds and wolves heard in the distance, monsters native to iwd load correctly - animation, damage, etc. however.

http://tinypic.com/v...pic=348k611&s=6

http://tinypic.com/v...pic=2m2vte9&s=6

how do i fix it? missing tile or overlay problems? why is there a large gash in these areas? these artifacts do not appear at the other doors. any help would be much appreciated. any guesses would be welcome.

post-2972-0-19518700-1339537413_thumb.jpg

apparently ietme omits the last tiles at the end of the tis file during conversion. this does not seem to be .wed based. dlctep is worse, it simply crashes to desktop when opening the file. is there any tis editor that will faithfully reproduce the tis file?

Archived