iPad GemRB

andwan0

Just want to say that this is a fabulous app and now I can play Bioware oldskool RPG games on the go!

Am on Chapter 2 trying to raise money. I spoken to 2 people in the pub and they shown new areas on my map: de'Arnise Hold Area & Windspear Hills, both of which I cannot seem to click on and go there. Do I have to do something before I can go to these new areas? I can go anywhere else in the starting city Arhkatlas but no where else....

andwan0: are the icons greyed or is there some other problem?

I downloaded the latest iPad build from sourceforge. I wouldn't know how to build it myself really.

Yes, the other cities icons are greyed out.

Also, while in City Gates, can't even leave the screen. Is it up or down we travel? I click in the actual gates and my team goes and hide in the gates... can't find that "hot spot zone" to exit out...

it can be a bit tricky due to range checks. Once you're there, you can try selecting only one character and clicking on the travel region again. We'll have to improve that.

So if you haven't tried to exit the Gates, that explains everything.

it can be a bit tricky due to range checks. Once you're there, you can try selecting only one character and clicking on the travel region again. We'll have to improve that.

So if you haven't tried to exit the Gates, that explains everything.

Cheers! please try yourself from a new game to see. In map mode, it seems when I click somewhere that's located on the right area of map, the screen/map shifts/jumps.... hence thought there was a problem letting me pick my city.

Also, can we improve on the 3-finger gestures. Currently it's a bit of a chance when I just want to bring up the keyboard without dropping down the console. Currently it seems both commands share similar gesture:

- show keyboard = 3-finger swipe up (very small swipe)

- show console = 3-finger swipe up

since I use the keyboard a lot to select my dialogue answers & conversations....

Also, during conversation, possible to "pop-up" numbered buttons at bottom to make it easier & more efficient to pick answers.

Archived