what if the pc is a bard?

Bri

I finally remembered which mod i saw this from...

chloe has comments based on the profession of the pc...for example, if the pc is a fighter, specifically a kensai, she has a lot to say about that...

what if the pc is a bard???  will del have comments to say about that???  also, will there be comments on the pc's profession???   :D

So far, all I have planned is one special romance lovetalk for each class (like I did with Tashia).  Most likely done on completion with the stronghold.

And there will be interjections for each stronghold quest, but I don't know how much more specific she will get on the class.

So far, all I have planned is one special romance lovetalk for each class (like I did with Tashia).  Most likely done on completion with the stronghold.

And there will be interjections for each stronghold quest, but I don't know how much more specific she will get on the class.

yay!!!

gosh, i hope you have some funny comments about higgens...

"the rain in spain lies mainly on the plain..." :D:D:D

Tashia is on hold until Delainy is finished. It looks like Immortality is going to add a Spanish translation to Tashia, but I don't think they're adding the new dialogues. I'm still hoping Maus will return, but if he doesn't then Tashia is my next project.

Bri do you plan only special talks for classes or also for some kits? I'd guess she'd have something to say to a shapeshifter, for example :D

I think it is safe to say that she will have something special to say with the Shapeshifter kit of the druids, yes.  

However, this is the exception and not the rule.  I doubt she will have something special to say to each inidividual kit.  That would mean one for each class if you don't have have kit, and then for each class.  Even I doubt my writing can take that all in :D

Archived