Why i cannot add files to "Downloads" section ?

AL|EN

1) Congratulations, your tool sounds really interesting! I'll go and add you to the PPG Modlist - by the way, everyone can submit listings for approval.

2) A mod usually has only one main hosting site - yours being the Spellhold Studios. There are global mirrors like the Blackwyrm's Lair, too, so you can ask them to add you, but usually sites like G3/SHS/PPG do not mirror each other's mods.

3) Files are usually only added by the admins, or the modders would be able to update their mods whenever they please which is horrible-horrible-horrible but sooo pleasant!

Och so the submits are done via PPG Modlist, i didin't know that. Thx !
Nope, not really, but by those that have been approved to get rights to the sections of the G3's download system. This is same in the SHS too, though the SHS has more sections opened to public. This is also same with the forum sections and all the other administrative things done in the community behind the scene. Well, the site moderators/staff members also can edit posts, hide them etc While, the Modder tags are usually given to those that upload stuff to the sites.

Also it's strongly suggested to just use one upload site for a mod, as updating the files get's harder and harder the more sites you commit it to, and then it reduces the number of version update failures from the downloaders point of view.

Now, what comes to the PPG's mod list, it's the list of all the major and a lot of minor mods are listed, linked etc, but that's about it. Well, besides the point which allows search of the portions of the submitted text etc.

Archived