SetGlobal not functioning? Dialog repeats

Thanks, tested the game on a very dumbed down setting (minus all your mods) without being able to reproduce your error.

It may well be a compatibility issue with TobEx, but this will be very hard to test on my side as I can't setup your mod order.

Does it still cause a problem at the moment?

interesting... new install seems to be having some issues with implementing/running SetGlobal (and on one occasion, other functions like CreateCreature after a Wait/delay, i.e. the evil dryad spawning outside of the D'Narnese Keep from Ding0's Questpack) as well... not as frequent as the first install, and it can often be fixed by saving and reloading - which seems to fix the issue. Otherwise, the symptom is that the NPC in question seems to get 'stuck' not able to fire off their dialog, not moving when told to, etc (an old bug that used to be common back in the day with romancable NPCs iirc)

I'm running off of a Gamestop version installation of the game btw, which is supposed to be fully patched upon install; i.e. I did not apply the official ToB patch before installing ToBEx, BG2Fixpack, etc

I'm running off of a Gamestop version installation of the game btw, which is supposed to be fully patched upon install; i.e. I did not apply the official ToB patch before installing ToBEx, BG2Fixpack, etc
You can tell if the game is patched if you load a game and open the Options menu, it has a version number... v2.5.xxxxx, what is the xxxxx depends on the patch... this is now the only official way to check the game version as the Windows protection garbage &%¤# has stepped in.
You can tell if the game is patched if you load a game and open the Options menu, it has a version number... v2.5.xxxxx, what is the xxxxx depends on the patch... this is now the only official way to check the game version as the Windows protection garbage &%¤# has stepped in.

Yes, that is the first thing I checked. The version number is what it should be with the final ToB patch applied, 26498

Archived