Mod That Causes Armor to Give a Dexterity Penalty?

Aryn

I thought I had gotten all of the kinks worked on a new install. Everything seems to work great, but the armor has added descriptions and when equipped causes the character to lose two points in dexterity. I equipped studded leather on my fighter/thief and his dexterity dropped from 19 to 15. Same with Jaheira and other NPCs.

WTF? I don't recall installing anything like that. I have done pretty much the same mod install a half a dozen times and never come across this.

Here is hat I have and the order:

BG1

BG2

Ascension

BG2 Fixpack

1PP (Core, Paperdolls)

BGT *NO Biff

BG1 NPC - No Wait in Inn, No Change Location, No Cloakwood

BG1 NPC Music

BG1 NPCs: Indira, Xan Friendship

BG1 Unfinished Business - Skip Angelo notice SharTeel, Kaigan Quest, Coran Wyverns, Kivan, Branwen, Elven Charm, Music Corrections, Sarevok Diary

BG2 NPCs: Amber, Tashia, Fade, Angelo, Valen, Kivan

BG2 UB

Dungeon Be Gone

SCS: NO NPC level/proficiencies

Turnabout

Kelsey

Keto

Crossmod Banter

Song & Silence

Oversight: No Sendai

Divine Remix

RR: NO Thief Kits, NO Bard Kits, N0 Thief High Level, Bard HLA, Shadow Thief Improvements, BG2 style icons

SCSII: Read Big World PDF (24.2, p174)

BGT Tweaks:

BG2 Tweaks: YES Weapon Animation, Icewind Dale Casting, Icon Improvements, Force all dialogue to pause, More interjections, Alter HP triggers NPC Wounded, Exotic Item Pack, Store Sells Higher Ammo Stack, Bonus Merchants, Rule Changes, Universal Clubs,

1PP

Refinements

RR: YES Thief HLA, Bard HLA, Shadow Tief Improvement, BG@ Style Icons

Level 1 NPCs: Aerie- C/I; Anomen - F/PoH (**Mace, *WH, *S&S); Cernd - Totemic; Nalia - Bard (*SS, *SB); Ajantix - Cavalier; Dynaheir - Sorcerer; Khalid - WS/Mage; Kivan - Stalker; Yeslick - F/PoL;

BP BGT Worldmap

SCSII (232)

W_GUI

Widescreen Mod

Bigger Font

Generalized Biffing

Would any of these mods affect armor to give the dexterity penalty?

Grr. I uninstalled that component and now the descriptions are empty or random stuff that doesn't match the item. And still reduced the dexterity, but by only 2 instead of 4. Something else must be buggered. Not looking forward to another fresh install the last one took 6+ hours. Doh!

Grr. I uninstalled that component and now the descriptions are empty or random stuff that doesn't match the item.
You get that by not starting a new game(but loading an old save which are not compatible with the game anymore) in most cases at least...

Tried a new game, imported my character, bought studded leather from Winthrop. No go. So, much for the easily solution. This will be my 4th or 5th install just for this play through (20+ hours). It better be worth it. :)

Seems to be just armor. Not weapons, not shields, etc.

Archived