Got another question concerning Tob and ITem revision

Sergio

Hey,
am I wrong or this mod doesn't touch Tob items? I was checking for example how you tweaked

Axe of the Unyielding

but I can't seem to find anything relevant. Also I can't seem to find other TOB items.

Another thing that I would like to add, is if you'll never release something similar to Item upgrade mod by weimer for this mod :D

- am I wrong or this mod doesn't touch Tob items?

- Another thing that I would like to add, is if you'll never release something similar to Item upgrade mod by weimer for this mod :D

- IR actually covers all ToB items too, follow the link Kreso gave you and you'll find all of them

- I don't know, we discussed something about it but it's very low on my priority list thus don't wait for it considering how long that list is. Btw, our take on it would still be kinda different from weimer's IU mod. Rather than making powerful items even more overpowered (e.g. like IU does with Celestial Fury, Carsomyr and almost all its upgrades) our suggested plan was to focus on improving "items with cool concepts but relatively low power lvl" for the late game (e.g. allowing a +1/+2 weapon to get a +3 enchantment lvl).

Try here, I'm sure you'll find what you need.

Thanks! I'm a fool. I actually thought that the only page containing items was the first one, didn't think I got linked into the second page and so on. Thought the other page were mostly about comments.

- am I wrong or this mod doesn't touch Tob items?

- Another thing that I would like to add, is if you'll never release something similar to Item upgrade mod by weimer for this mod :D

- IR actually covers all ToB items too, follow the link Kreso gave you and you'll find all of them

- I don't know, we discussed something about it but it's very low on my priority list thus don't wait for it considering how long that list is. Btw, our take on it would still be kinda different from weimer's IU mod. Rather than making powerful items even more overpowered (e.g. like IU does with Celestial Fury, Carsomyr and almost all its upgrades) our suggested plan was to focus on improving "items with cool concepts but relatively low power lvl" for the late game (e.g. allowing a +1/+2 weapon to get a +3 enchantment lvl).

- Thank you for help. By the way, I was searching how you changed some weird items, for example, the Malla's soul stone. You didn't touch it.

I wonder, I saw that the soul reaver can be used only by anti-paladins. Are you suggesting basically that there is a person out there that would reject his paladin status just for the sword?

- Ok, that is a good idea. I admit that Weimer's goes really far sometimes, to the point of opness. I will have a close eye on item revision. It is really surprising. By the way, for me the item upgrade part would be actually great. Good luck on your mod creation.

- Thanks! I'm a fool. I actually thought that the only page containing items was the first one, didn't think I got linked into the second page and so on. Thought the other page were mostly about comments.

- Thank you for help. By the way, I was searching how you changed some weird items, for example, the Malla's soul stone. You didn't touch it.

I wonder, I saw that the soul reaver can be used only by anti-paladins. Are you suggesting basically that there is a person out there that would reject his paladin status just for the sword?

- Ok, that is a good idea. I admit that Weimer's goes really far sometimes, to the point of opness. I will have a close eye on item revision. It is really surprising. By the way, for me the item upgrade part would be actually great. Good luck on your mod creation.

- I just discovered that for some reason the Item Index links don't work anymore as they should...maybe a site update screwed all the links? :( Anyway, I'll try to make it work again as it's really important imo.

- I do touched Malla's Soul Stone, but I also left it pretty much unchanged (though I made it use the new ioun stone animations) because no one had really better ideas to handle it. Soul Reaver should be usable by BGEE Blackguard I guess...but afaik I simply left vanilla's usability flags.

after countless hours, I declare this mod to be a must for my next playthrough. Thank you :)

LOL you spent hours on the Item Index? :D Speaking of which, I forgot to mention it: I had re-assign all the links but the index now works fine again. :)

after countless hours, I declare this mod to be a must for my next playthrough. Thank you :)

LOL you spent hours on the Item Index? :D

What's weird with that? I love perusing the Item Index! :D

Archived