Shaundakar -> Shaundakul

SConrad

This'll fix NiGHTMARE's reported dialogue correction located here.

STRING_SET 45203 ~Some have, indeed, abandoned the Waukeenar faith for Lliira, Shaundakul and Tymora, thinking she will never return.  But this town was founded by Waukeen... we cannot abandon her.~

STRING_SET 58438 ~Some have abandoned our mistress for the god of caravans, Shaundakul, and others... but there are many who wait patiently for her return.~

Ermmm... wouldn't it be better to DECOMPILE, REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~Shaundakar~ ~Shaundakul~ and then COMPILE again, as it is better for translation and STRING_SET is also a good idea to avoid.

Wouldn't work with GOVWAU01.cre, since the term goddess is used in other states. Sure, I can work around it, but that might be too much effort for such a small thing.

Besides, we have the entire Baldurdash Text Update as STRING_SET's. Would these two strings make any difference?

Ermmm... wouldn't it be better to DECOMPILE, REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~Shaundakar~ ~Shaundakul~ and then COMPILE again, as it is better for translation and STRING_SET is also a good idea to avoid.

Dialogues contain strrefs, not the strings. You'd fix the commenting, though. :) And yes, this is one of the few cases where we should advocate STRING_SETs.t

Dialogues contain strrefs, not the strings. You'd fix the commenting, though. :) And yes, this is one of the few cases where we should advocate STRING_SETs.t

You're right. I am infact talking utter shit here,

/me gets brain examined

Oh, there's that too.

Can't believe I forgot that. Cam and me were talking about it earlier today... :)

Archived