Does any mod fix the cheesy exploits?

czacki

In BG2EE, there's also a +15 helm, so you don't even need chain contingency anymore, as 45+15+31 = 91

Except I fixed the stacking issue in BG2EE, exactly because of the additional items :)

Erhm in what ? Where, which mod and so on. Yes, we are on the general mod discussion forum.

As I can say I tweaked them to re-stack again ... and well, then no one knows which one is actually applied with what. Not that I would actually release such a tweak.

He changed "increment" to "set" in the spell. Considering there are no other surge modifying items or spells in the original game, something like should be considered for the Fixpack. Too bad EE couldn't have externalized which spells could be excluded from multiple entries in contingencies. Would get rid of a major source of cheese.

He changed ...

I didn't ask what, I asked where, (in) which mod and so on... you might wish to re-read the previous post before you actually answer. I think I am good enough to know exactly what he did. And I would appreciate the answer from him, not the two of you as you can't even agree what the answer was.
I didn't ask what, I asked where, (in) which mod and so on... you might wish to re-read the previous post before you actually answer. I think I am good enough to know exactly what he did.

I think Ardanis means he changed it in the game, not in a mod. He's on the EE dev team...

And yeah, I agree it would make a good candidate to be included in the FixPack.

He changed ...

I didn't ask what, I asked where, (in) which mod and so on... you might wish to re-read the previous post before you actually answer. I think I am good enough to know exactly what he did.

He already said he changed it in EE. There is no mod. Perhaps you should read more carefully.

Archived