[deprecated] Bugs/Typos in v6

Zavrian

The lovetalk about settling down and having a family (the first one on that topic, I mean, before she sleeps with you) wouldn't trigger at first. The music played but she didn't initiate dialogue. I reloaded twice, and then it worked.

Also, there's a broken dialogue chain with Firkraag. After he gets done talking about Gorion, he begins to mention Bhaal, as "your other father" and then abruptly stops talking. No big deal, I slaughtered him anyway; but thought you would like to know.

Also, there's a broken dialogue chain with Firkraag. After he gets done talking about Gorion, he begins to mention Bhaal, as "your other father" and then abruptly stops talking. No big deal, I slaughtered him anyway; but thought you would like to know.

You wouldn't believe how many cockups have been in there with that Firkragg interjection. Fixed locally.

Any way you can post the requisite script change(s) here (if there aren't too many of them) so that those of us who are willing to make the changes ourselves can do so?

Sure. Go into the Dialogue/Interjections.d file and find the block labelled "disappointed by Firkraag" and replace it with this:

// Disappointed by Firkraag

INTERJECT FIRKRA02 5 GI#TF.Firkraag
 == G#TYRISJ IF ~InParty("G#Tyris")
			  !StateCheck("G#Tyris",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @5
 == FIRKRA02 @6
 = @7
END FIRKRA02 7

Then reinstall Tyris.

The party banter that starts with "Viconia,I have to ask, what is it about the Drow that makes them so hated?" has a typo - Viconia says "...driven by Drow ambition and the name of Lloth...."

ed.: I guess this is how the Drow say Lolth but in Viconia's other dialogue she always says Lolth so depending on your opinion it may or may not be a typo.

Really enjoyed the mod, it was very polished. A couple of minor things. Yeah, Firkraag again (you are probably aware of this anyway). After she interjects, he says one thing more and then it's not possible to speak to him again and get him to release Garren's child. Which is OK for every class (since you're going to kill him and Conster anyway) but not so good for a paladin who needs to rescue the child and then return for Firkraag later (otherwise it's not possible to complete the stronghold questline).

The other thing is a bit weird and I'm not sure that it relates to Tyris at all. In Watcher's Keep Level 5 (done in ToB), I could not access the Helmite ghost's three gauntlet areas as there was no door/stair icon on the doorways. I was able to get into them anyway via the console "MoveToArea" and I was able to exit them OK. Then after Sendai's death, her teleport gate did not appear either so I had to use the console again to exit her dungeon. I was also running a few elements of UB, ATweaks and G3 Tweaks (but not the Fixpack) that I have used before with no problem:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v18

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1190 // Romance Bug Fixes: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2230 // Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs are never angry about reputation: v9

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v9

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v3.71

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v3.71

~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: 1

~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship for SoA: 2

~TYRISFLARE/SETUP-TYRISFLARE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tyris Flare NPC: v6

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Enkida's Portrait Mod?: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Install portraits to the portrait directory: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Alternate Aerie: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Alternate Anomen: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #118 // Alternate Balthazar -> Alternate Balthazar: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #119 // Alternate Bodhi -> Alternate Bodhi (default): v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Alternate Cernd: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #122 // Alternate Ellesime: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Alternate Illasera -> Alternate Illasera with racial bugfix (default): v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #108 // Alternate Jan: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #131 // Alternate Sendai: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #132 // Alternate Valygar -> Alternate Valygar with short hair: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #116 // Alternate Viconia: v2.0

~EPORTRAITS/EPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #133 // Alternate Yaga Shura -> Alternate Yaga Shura (default): v2.0

As I said, I'm not sure if Tyris was the culprit as it does seem unlikely but I've never had this problem before.

When in Amkethran, after Marlowe said to go talk to him in his home on the cliff, I went there aren there were two of him. Marlowe #2 said nothing, the quest went fine, but it was weird having him hang around while his daughter spoke of being alone, haha.

That's probably nothing to do with Tyris. I've had characters duplicate on various different installs. Brus and the mayor of Imnesvale (and his wife) used to be particular culprits but I've actually just seen it in Ust Natha with two Phaeres in the Female Fighters Guild. No Tyris on that install.

That's probably nothing to do with Tyris. I've had characters duplicate on various different installs. Brus and the mayor of Imnesvale (and his wife) used to be particular culprits but I've actually just seen it in Ust Natha with two Phaeres in the Female Fighters Guild. No Tyris on that install.

^_^

Any way you can post the requisite script change(s) here (if there aren't too many of them) so that those of us who are willing to make the changes ourselves can do so?

Sure. Go into the Dialogue/Interjections.d file and find the block labelled "disappointed by Firkraag" and replace it with this:

// Disappointed by Firkraag

INTERJECT FIRKRA02 5 GI#TF.Firkraag
 == G#TYRISJ IF ~InParty("G#Tyris")
			  !StateCheck("G#Tyris",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @5
 == FIRKRA02 @6
 = @7
END FIRKRA02 7

Then reinstall Tyris.

I want to fix the bug in my install, but wont reinstalling Tyris this way break the romance?

Archived