Some questions regarding the scripting states

critto

If you work on the EE, you can do this with #153. There. param2 = 1 will let you specify your unique animation in the resource field. (Same goes for all of these oldie state + animation combo opcodes).

Sadly, there is no way to set the sanctuary stat safely in the old games (without the sanctuary animation). Unless, you replace the animation itself, which is an option.

Thanks. I don't know why but I was quiet certain it was only possible with IWDEE.

Out of respect for players and other modders I don't want to change the sanctry.bam file.

btw I will provide two spells, one for EE with a new animation and one for the BG2 classical.

I don't know why but I was quiet certain it was only possible with IWDEE.

Imagining such is quite hard as the IWDEE uses the same engine as the other EE games, so unless it's a feature that was added to the Enhanced Edition Engine v1.4 and removed in EEE v2.0, which is not likely considered how they are made, such a thing is not possible. It could be easier to do such in the original IWD, but that's different as it uses a heavily modified BG1 engine, just like the original BG2 (with different modifications).

Archived