Transferring items & custom characters to SOA under EET?

ArthurP

Fouinto/kreso - just wondering, why do you both prefer multiplayer over single player, when you can apparently create custom parties in either mode with the exact same ability to automatically carry them forward from one campaign to the next?

Because NPCs are fun the first time you play them; EE-specific ones aren't fun even then; custom party allows for an overall more fluid level-up progress, in SoD you don't waste time looking for your party members; etc.

SoD NPCs are ok, but that's exactly what they are - SoD NPCs, they leave after you finish it. I hate investing anything in a character which will leave. That's why I'm always looking out for Trilogy mods (NPCs included).

Sorry, I think I'm misunderstanding something - I'm playing a custom party in single-player mode, so I'm trying to figure out what the advantage would be switching to multiplayer mode when I already have custom characters? (I agree with you about the NPCs by the way.)

If you use Create Party option during character creation, you're effectively doing the same as in multiplayer, aren't you ?

LOL ! I've never seen this option before :)

Ha, I was wondering why you were going through all the work of starting in multiplayer and then converting to single-player if you really were "lazy". :D Now you know!

Archived