Graphical glitches (very minor, but still)

Hehe. Wurdz r fun.

As for Amber, I had monitored that mod for a while, hoping for a ToB potion that never materialized. As I understand it, the mod author has been MIA for years now. Shame, because it looks to be a great NPC mod. I'm just picky about a lack of ToB content.

Hehe. Wurdz r fun.

As for Amber, I had monitored that mod for a while, hoping for a ToB potion that never materialized. As I understand it, the mod author has been MIA for years now. Shame, because it looks to be a great NPC mod. I'm just picky about a lack of ToB content.

Oh, I didn't realize that Amber had no ToB content... that's a shame =(

I was checking the status of the Amber mod.

- The links and address of the original author are dead.

- There are about 20 bug fixes provided by BWFixpack, not incorporated in the mod for 8 months - 2 years

- EE/EET compatibility is only via an old AGB1 fix, that by itself is outdated by now.

Anybody here has additional information? Maybe a more up-to-date version than V4 somewhere (someone visits bean dogs sites?),

Hehe. Wurdz r fun.

- There are about 20 bug fixes provided by BWFixpack, not incorporated in the mod for 8 months - 2 years

- EE/EET compatibility is only via an old AGB1 fix, that by itself is outdated by now.

Anybody here has additional information? Maybe a more up-to-date version than V4 somewhere (someone visits bean dogs sites?),

Should I uninstall Amber for the time being?

Hehe. Wurdz r fun.

Should I uninstall Amber for the time being?

If you install it via BWS you have all the above fixes, except the one for the additional fighter entry.

Archived