"freed 2 level 9 wizard spell slots occupied by BG1 innate spells (needed for IWD-in-EET)"

From the RC12 documentation.

Why isn't that sort of thing done in IWD-in-EET?  No need for it in EET proper.  Unless you are planning to bundle up EET and IWD-in-EET (and, implicitly, IWD2-in-EET) as one single project?  Is that the plan?  (And does that mean future versions of EET are going to require EEex?)

mostly due to laziness. Doing it in EET is a matter of adding 1 line to conversion library which automatically handles every single instance of these spell references in all kind of resources, regardless of what Beamdog decides to change via patches in future. Since those 2 innate spells are BG1 only and specific enough to be extremely unlikely to be referenced via symbolic name in mods installed after EET, I've chosen this approach. Does it conflict with your mod?

Ideally it would be great if Beamdog would clean BG1 innate junk from level 9 spell range via patch.

edit: of course EET won't be bundled with IWD-in-EET.

Edited by K4thos
11 hours ago, K4thos said:

Since those 2 innate spells are BG1 only and specific enough to be extremely unlikely to be referenced via symbolic name in mods installed after EET, I've chosen this approach. Does it conflict with your mod?

Nope.  Just curious.

Ideally it would be great if Beamdog would clean BG1 innate junk from level 9 spell range via patch.

Agreed.  But I wouldn't hold my breath...

edit: of course EET won't be bundled with IWD-in-EET.

Ah, got it.  Didn't know what your plans are with that.