Proper and Upper Case Player1 Pronouns .tpa and .tra

3 minutes ago, Lauriel said:

Or anything where the word is emphasize, but mostly for shouting.

That makes sense, thank you! I finally got it..

1 minute ago, Lauriel said:

Now if I can just get it up into Github, I'll have had a successful day.

I was ready to punch my monitor more than once when starting with using GitHub. It's not intuitive to use if you haven't done anything similar before.

1 minute ago, jastey said:

I was ready to punch my monitor more than once when starting with using GitHub. It's not intuitive to use if you haven't done anything similar before.

I've only ever used it as a handy way to post something for someone else to fetch.  I've not used it for version control because I worked for big companies with MAJOR trust issues. :)  They always used internal version control systems.  So, now I have changes that it won't let me post because I didn't fetch changes first.  ::sigh::  I think I'll just edit the files on the web site - copy paste is my friend! :)

2 minutes ago, jastey said:

I didn't do nothing! 😁 Thanks for your work on this.

Did too!  And it was my pleasure - sort of like hitting my head with a hammer...it felt so good when it finally worked.  It was down-right painful up to that point.  🤣

Actually, PRO_CLASS and PRO_RACE will take me longer.  There are so many that I will be forced to brush up on bitwise operators ... it's been like 30 years since I've needed to use those.  I'll add them to the tra files though, so at least if someone adds a translation, they only need to do it once.

4 hours ago, Lauriel said:

Actually, PRO_CLASS and PRO_RACE will take me longer.  There are so many that I will be forced to brush up on bitwise operators ... it's been like 30 years since I've needed to use those.  I'll add them to the tra files though, so at least if someone adds a translation, they only need to do it once.

No I won't, unless someone convinces me otherwise.  Sounds tedious.  And I don't know how to handle multi/dual classes.  I mean, someone could be a Fighter/Mage/Thief.  Does that show up when you use PRO_CLASS?  Sounds gnarly.  Is it just base classes with a 'whatever the hell you are!' for combos?  LOL  sorry...that cracked me up.  Anyway, I don't wanna do this.

Edited by Lauriel

Updates have been posted to github.

Added Proper and Upper case versions of PRO_HISHER, PRO_BROTHERSISTER, PRO_MALEFEMALE, and PRO_SONDAUGHTER

Added Proper, Upper, and Lower (as PRO_x) versions of HISHERS, FATHERMOTHER, DADMOM, and PAPAMAMA.

I'm done.

21 hours ago, jastey said:

The Github Desktop app is so much easier to use than Git.  I don't feel like I have to side-step it any more. :)