Cloakwood areas not showing up (EET)

Not sure where to ask for help for this, so I'll write here. I'm playing EET (latest GOG versions) with BP-Bgt worlmap (also latest), and a bunch of other mods. Weidu-log is attached.

Like the title says, in my game the first Cloakwood area doesn't appear on the map after the bandit camp has been cleared, and the letter from Davaeorn picked up. Also, exiting the FAI area to the left doesn't bring it up either, I tried leaving the other nearby areas from all available directions, but Cloakwood stays hidden. Right now, I'm in chapter 3 (wasn't supposed to be chapter 4 at this point?) and I have the 'a hidden base in the cloakwood' journal entry. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

The most obvious mods affecting this are BP-Bgt worldmap (I had the same issue with the rocky coast, the area with the shipwreck and the nereid that kisses you to death-I just console-traveled there) and EET, since it might be an issue with chapter-handling, therefore I'm tagging @jastey and @K4thos  hoping that they might know something about this.

WeiDU-BGEE.log WeiDU.log

Edited by Gwaihir

Well, I have this component installed:

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood Except the Mines: v9

which is obviously NOT working, since I can't even see those areas, so maybe it's causing some issues. Then again, there's the matter of the rocky coast which that component has nothing to do with: I loaded an earlier save and tried again every area, but the only way is going left from the red canyons area, and it doesn't show up. Kind of concerning if I think about the future, and all the mod added areas I know nothing about.

Can someone at least confirm if in EET chapter 3 ends in the cloakwood mines or in the bandit camp? If it's supposed to end after clearing the bandit camp, then it didn't trigger in my game...