Are HP regenerating items cheating?

1 minute ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Inside yes, but not in the tavern menu. Aka you have to rest in an inn. And pay for it.

Dont understand that but sounds cool :)

Anyway, i was talking about being able to prohibit or limit number of resting in dungeons, like Firekrag Lair etc. Sleeping under the sky, in open field or in tent - is one thing, resting in a cave hearing dragon literally breathing behind the wall - is another.

1 minute ago, pochesun said:

... resting in a cave hearing dragon literally breathing behind the wall - is another.

Well, one can edit the conditions that is applied with. Or choose a few areas you wouldn't allow resting is, and apply that.

This code is part of a mod I had planed to add it in... as you can restore spells without resting by effect that is applied when you cast a spell, and you can choose the refresh timer.

49 minutes ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Well, one can edit the conditions that is applied with. Or choose a few areas you wouldn't allow resting is, and apply that.

This code is part of a mod I had planed to add it in... as you can restore spells without resting by effect that is applied when you cast a spell, and you can choose the refresh timer.

Well what i really meant was to make the game even more challenging. Like before you go into dungeon or any prolonged quest in one area you make preparations and then go through it without resting, ability to restore your spells, restore health with resting etc. If implemented properly it could be pretty cool. Like WoW raid but with BG charm, better enviornment and good challenging potential.