Spell Strike, Spell Pierce, Spell Thrust, Breach, Pierce Magic and Pierce Shield Description Bug

weidu.log's info please, open the file with Notepad... also you have the BGEE game on a language, did you pick the language before you started moding t h e game... cause you need to do that.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
1 hour ago, Draelyn said:

i try to use ee keeper but the programm doesent recognize some spells i think from Tome and Blood

I'm not sure what that means; I don't know why a program wouldn't "recognize" spells from that mod or any other; they are just spells.

In any event EEKeeper is old, does weird things to your savegames that nobody has successfully explained to me, and has not been maintained by anyone for several years. I don't recommend it.  I suggest you use Near Infinity instead.  (Or DLTCEP, I guess.)

I'm wondering if this is a language-dependent issue. The weirdness originates in the SCS component that dynamically generates descriptions for antimagic spells, and that component relies on search-and-replace moves that aren't always robust on language change. Unfortunately that's very hard for me to sort out, as I don't speak German. I would be interested if it can be reproduced, in a non-English language, on a clean install of SCS.

On the original bug: see Nathan82's thread for details, but it originates in a bug in the Dark Side of the Sword Coast's priest-spells component. That bug in turn confuses SCS and generates the problem. The simplest workaround is to uninstall that component of DSotSC. Since that's at the very beginning of your mod install order, you might instead want to insert this line into another mod's tp2 (SCS, or one that installs before SCS) if you know how:

STRING_SET 34735 "Selune's Blessing"

Alternately, use Near Infinity to set string 34735 to 'Selune's Blessing'.