Cosmetic text display problems in the UI with Improved NPC customisation (BG:EE 2.5, umodded and LeUI)

I have experienced two problems when using the Improved NPC customisation and management.

1) Firstly, with the unmodded UI, the explanation and the choices are displayed in two separate sections of the text window. The problem is that the bottom one, with the options, is very small, so it is impossible to see all the options at once. Only two lines seem to fit in it, and scrolling is required to view the other choices.

bg-scs-npcui-umodded.png

2) When using the lefreut's Enhanced UI, everything is displayed in the same text window, but the explanation of the NPC customisation component is listed twice, and there are no breaks between some of the paragraphs.

bg-scs-npcui-leui.png

Edited by tomasz86
32 minutes ago, lefreut said:

Hello,

Does it always reproduce with my UI mod? If yes, I can look to see if I can fix it.

Yes, it does. You only need to install the NPC customisation component from SCS, and the LeUI itself.

Also, this is a different issue, but I have noticed that with the "BG2 vanilla bams for spells" component installed, the icons are kind of broken too.

bg-scs-npcui-leui-bams.png.d91a1acbbb92b3d8322cc20e454c13cc.png

Spoiler

Just a sidenote, but I want to say thank you very much for the UI, especially the journal and the spell books, as I am unable to digest the default ones.

Edited by tomasz86
43 minutes ago, tomasz86 said:

Also, this is a different issue, but I have noticed that with the "BG2 vanilla bams for spells" component installed, the icons are kind of broken too.

That icon is just the generic Identify icon (spwi110c.bam), it's not anything specific to SCS.