Take a Real Stroll Around the Tower! (Early Access Open Beta Download)

You can play from a previous save if it is from before entering BG city for the first time. In this case, the Seatower will not show on your worldmap but is accessible through a direct travel link from the south west corner of the docks.

Damn, I'm playin EET and overlooked this nice mod, I wish there was a way to make it work in my current run (I'm already in the city).

Unfortunately, there is several connections between mod areas and city areas where transition to the city area would all lead to crashes if you already visited the area before installation. In addition, the mod adds a trigger to one area that is needed to proceed a quest. If you'd knew exactly what you are doing, you could install the mod late and circumvent all this by using cheats, but I am one of the mod authors and still would have to search through the mod files to remember all of the cases.

On 10/11/2021 at 5:19 AM, Guest 311stylee said:

I installed vEAOB.5 many months ago and finally made it to the Seatower area.  Everything I've seen so far has been fun, and it feels like it fits right in with the rest of the game.  I had only one issue that I feel is important, as everything else I'm sure will be fixed/finished if not already: 

I arrived to the sea tower area at night, and it was really difficult to tell the difference between the ground and the walls of the buildings.  Not only was it quite dark but they also have very similar textures (different types of grey stones).  Maybe this has already been changed, but maybe you guys could consider doing something like the Gnoll Stronghold fortress, where the ground is significantly smoother and a different color than its walls. 

Keep up the good work and good luck on the rest of the mod!

I understand the artwork is done, but if it's ever to be re-worked, maybe consider adding something like flags or tapestries to impart some color on this map. 

The mod updates to EAOB.9!

This update should fix the "need to fetch feathers for the fletcher again" bug, amongst other minor things. It also adds compatibility with The Calling's Black Pearl.

Changelog:

-sea troll revision for smoother killing experience, by CamDawg: oBG2 troll handling not needed on EEs; Adding interrupt-false to dead troll transformation; Adding item, swapping 'dead' script to highest script slot.
-fletcher should not forget that she already received feathers if asked to coat the barrel (feather quest should not have to be done twice).
-added failsafe dialogue in case the Seatower Commander can't see the PC when doppelganger questline was done.
-compatibility with The Calling's Black Pearl: added reaction to TC's pearl and extra dialogue for BST's; adjusted item description.
-tanner should call the Amnian Bitter Liquer by its correct name.
-typo correction.