Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Guest morpheus562

18 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

The scripts already cast long duration buffs like skins and mind blank and such. Are there ones that are not occuring that you feel should be added?

Say I want to auto-cast skins and Mind Blank but not PFMW, Mirror Image etc. There isn't an easy way to do that right now. It's all defensive spells or no defensive spells.

16 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

Not true at all. These will cast skins and mind blank automatically so long as the character can cast them.

If cast defensive spells is off, the character won't cast any defensive spells at all.
If cast defensive spells is on, the character will cast skins, Mind Blank, PFWM, Mirror Image, Spell Shield and so on.
What I'm suggesting is a third option where the character will cast skins/MB/mage armour etc but not PFWM/MI/SS etc, similar to how the SCS scripts behave.

1 hour ago, morpheus562 said:

I also need to sit down and add more offensive magic since I am light on that.

I went to an place with higher lvl enemies, but both my multicast fighter/mage as mage/cleric wont cast spells.

I do recall my fighter/mage casting magic missle prior rushing into the fight.

Also wanted to mention that the script itself does not cast any buff spells during combat even when its selected in the powerscript settings. was this intentional since there os the (very nice) pre buff option?

seems now both my multiclass mages are not casting attack magics. for now I have magic missile active on both.

As mentioned before I did not want my cleric/mage going melee when welding a staff. with the latest release he does not do it anymore. however prior they both were using magic missile. Like as the start of the combat cast magic missile and followed by rushing to the enemy. 

EDIT:

I gave my cleric/mage a sling, did not not change any script settings and he did started to cast magic missile. so seems something with the multiclasses + melee settings within the script that holds back the casting.

Let me know if I can do some tests for you or have more questions

Edited by oraclex