Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

41 minutes ago, oraclex said:

I think im on to something. I had uscript in too, upon removing pressing "B" did do something!

Ill will report back with playing with it a bit more, so please do waste to much time on my issue for the time being! again thx for the mod and support, mate!

cheers

Please keep me posted!

Finally I got your wonderful AI pack to work! It was indeed some conflicts with some other scripts I was testing, guess there were some leftover files.

Anyways, I did a clean install and got to enjoy the mod quite a bit!

What i noticed was that the AI can be a bit slow on casting healing spells DURING combat (even when units get really low on health). when combat ends they are pretty much right on top of it.

Also since I do like some of my mages using staves (guess mainly for RP value and the lack of better slings) I did see mages entering melee mode. Since your still updating the mod, you think its possible to have another option so that they do attack the enemies only with spells and skip on melee and range? 

I know the current option is there to conserve spells, which is totally fine, but perhaps an all out magic cast frenzy option could be used too, for the more serious fights.

Just trowing out an idea! love the mod and will me part of my "must use mods" collection. awesome job mate!

2 hours ago, oraclex said:

Finally I got your wonderful AI pack to work! It was indeed some conflicts with some other scripts I was testing, guess there were some leftover files.

Anyways, I did a clean install and got to enjoy the mod quite a bit!

What i noticed was that the AI can be a bit slow on casting healing spells DURING combat (even when units get really low on health). when combat ends they are pretty much right on top of it.

Also since I do like some of my mages using staves (guess mainly for RP value and the lack of better slings) I did see mages entering melee mode. Since your still updating the mod, you think its possible to have another option so that they do attack the enemies only with spells and skip on melee and range? 

I know the current option is there to conserve spells, which is totally fine, but perhaps an all out magic cast frenzy option could be used too, for the more serious fights.

Just trowing out an idea! love the mod and will me part of my "must use mods" collection. awesome job mate!

AI will not cast healing spells while in combat. The way it works is healing potions are used for in-combat and healing spells are used for out of combat.

For mages going into melee, please tell me more about that as I coded them to only attack if they have a ranged option. Are your mages dual/multiclassed? Vanilla mage? Thank you!

My mage keeps constantly casting Mage Armor despite already having it active. I feel like that's not supposed to happen. Note this is with Tome & Blood's component that turns lvl 1 spells into cantrips, which can be cast an unlimited amount of times. So she keeps spamming it. Kind of annoying.

@Quester @subtledoctor I'm guessing Tome and Blood changed the file name for the spell so the spell state I'm applying to the vanilla level 1 spell isn't being applied to the cantrip.

Looking at the Tome and Blood readme, it shows Mage Armor is moved to 2nd level if Spell Revisions is still installed. Is this still correct? Are you playing with Spell Revisions?

Edited by morpheus562