Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

@morpheus562 Significant improvement with this one, I'm not seeing any of the retargeting behavior I mentioned previously. Shaman is still the same though - keeps toggling her dance and even if I set her to not attack enemies she stops dancing once something is summoned.

I'm running a relatively modern system, Win10 on an i5 9600K and a 1060, 32GB RAM. Some things that come to mind just now, I am running the game off an HDD instead of an SSD, and I usually run it windowed with other stuff in the background, but I haven't noticed any issues like this with other AI scripts - even ones that override the "Advanced AI" menu. Still, I'm happy to test those conditions out if you think they might be the cause.

4 minutes ago, GaeBaeRae said:

@morpheus562 Significant improvement with this one, I'm not seeing any of the retargeting behavior I mentioned previously. Shaman is still the same though - keeps toggling her dance and even if I set her to not attack enemies she stops dancing once something is summoned.

I'm running a relatively modern system, Win10 on an i5 9600K and a 1060, 32GB RAM. Some things that come to mind just now, I am running the game off an HDD instead of an SSD, and I usually run it windowed with other stuff in the background, but I haven't noticed any issues like this with other AI scripts - even ones that override the "Advanced AI" menu. Still, I'm happy to test those conditions out if you think they might be the cause.

Thank you for testing. Big issue is done with and now to focus on shaman and why they don't dance right. 

FWIW I've reworked my party comp to take the shaman out, if I'm the only one seeing this idk how worthwhile it'd be for you to keep digging and I don't wanna waste your time. If I ever want to play with one later I can use the mo_core script. The help you've given already has been spectacular, thank you so much! That said I'm also a game dev and totally get if it's gonna bug you, here to help with whatever testing you need :)

I want it to work right. Honestly, Shaman is not a class I have ever played with, so more testing is going to be required to see what is going on and to replicate what you are experiencing. Do you by chance have permanent find traps on? That would override your dancing. If permanent find traps is disabled, then it will be used constantly when out of combat.

That's totally fair!
I've tested it with pretty much every permutation of toggles I could think of. When the permanent find traps is on it overrides the dancing entirely, with every other combination it does the dance on/off toggling - including with everything turned off (except one of the buff toggles ofc).

Official release for version 10.2 which brings the following enhancements:

• Updated French Translations.
  • Updated pure Wizards to go in melee if they are under the effects of Tenser's Transformation.
  • Generic code cleanup for un-used variables.
  • Updated how challenge rating checks are conducted to reduce quirkiness.
  • Shaman safety dance will not stop.