Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

On 8/27/2022 at 9:12 PM, morpheus562 said:

@Questercursory glance, but you are using a not released version of mih_eq and wrong install order for having my scripts come before EEex. Are you using project infinity? What other install warnings/errors did you receive?

Do you have the full error log for why it failed on the accelerated buffing scripts? Initial hunch is one of your mods adjusts black blade of disaster or cleric globe of blades. The other warnings make sense because the following components rely on the first one being installed. Without the first one, many of the spellstates and such I create for spell tracking will not carry over.

Sorry for the delay in responding. These are the relevant error logs I could find, if they can shed any light on the problem:

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-15.log ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-10.log ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-enhanced-powergaming-scripts-9.log

Official release for version 10.0 which brings the following enhancements:

• All Games
    • Moved the scripts into the Advanced AI slot. They are now listed as "Enhanced Powergaming Scripts" and allow the user to select the level of involvement the scripts will have on gameplay.
    • Characters can switch between solo and party buffing using Hotkey 'K'. This allows you to have some characters buff everyone in the party, while other characters (such as sorcerers) will not burn through their spells on the party if they are set to solo buff.
    • Updated French Translations, courtesy of JohnBob.
    • Updated Polish Translations, courtesy of Cahir.
    • Added use of the following disabling spells: Slow, Sleep, Hold Person (Cleric & Wizard), Confusion (Wizard), Emotion: Hopelessness, Cleric Silence, Miscast Magic, add Greater Command.
  • BG2EE and EET
    • Added use for the following items: Bracers of Blinding Strike and Staff of the Magi.
    • Fixed Mind_Blank spellstate for IWDIfication when SCS is NOT installed.
    • Fixed issue with SR Celestials.

@QuesterNo, EEex is not a hard requirement. It brings additional features not seen in player ai, but the scripts will account for if EEex is not present. My mod should be installed at the end of the install order. Per the readme:

If you are installing any of the below listed mods, they should be installed before this mod. Typically, I recommend to install my scripts at the very end of the mod install order.

11 minutes ago, ArtificialEnthusiasm said:

The scripts are better than ever and I hesitate to make a request (especially one that is purely cosmetic), but is there a way to suppress the constant messages about turning undead?  In any case, thank you for the updates.

Thank you! What version of my scripts are you running, and when is it doing this? If you are referring to the combat log, or whatever the correct term for it is, then I don't think I have the ability to mute that.

Edited by morpheus562