Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Guest morpheus562

What about having a third option? A mix bag of Core and Basic, having automated long duration spells and items autocasted out of combat or after resting and manual spell casting and control in combat, while still having the option to auto-attack enemies or not through the .ini file.

Sorry if this has been asked before but, is there a list of what spells this script actually uses? Both automatically and as part of the pre-buff hotkey?

Because I just started a new game as a Fighter/Mage, set my script to MO-Core and...it doesn't cast Armor as part of the pre-Buff...Xzar is also not casting his sleep spell in combat. The only reason I know the script is working at all is because the characters are still using basic attacks and defending themselves.

1 hour ago, morpheus562 said:

@yGKeKeFor armor, it does a base check against the characters AC, and the armor spells as a whole I'll be taking a look at to better implement. Right now I'm guessing you're AC is just too low causing it to not trigger.

So...Because I have 19 dex, even though my base armor is 10, it's seeing it as 6 because of -4 dex bonus...which is the same as what Armor sets it to before the dex bonus, and it opts not to cast it. Unfortunate, but understandable.

As for the lack of offensive casting...I'll be honest, in reading all of the aweome things the scripts do...I assumed they also handled at least some basic spellslinging. Especially since mage is explicitly stated as being a class targeted by MO-Core. It seems really odd to me that the script would allow a mage to simply go AFK after using their buffs/debuffs. I guess this is less of an issue once you get a good sling for them to just stand there slinging rocks.

I assume this means that Celestials and SImulacrums also will not be using their offenve spells.

Oh well, thanks for letting me know that's the intention and that it's not broken lol.

PS: Does the script cast Melf's Minute Meteors and use them to basic-attack at higher levels? 

I'm having an issue running the mod alongside Spell Revisions. When I initiate pre-buffing, it casts Shield over and over again, until I'm out of first-level spells. I've tried uninstalling specifically just the Shield spell from Spell Revisions, and this results in expected behaviour, so I'm pretty confident that the Spell Revisions version of Shield is the culprit. Is this a known issue?

24 minutes ago, morpheus562 said:

@XenithI'll take a look at what's going on and get a fix to my scripts in place. It's probably not an issue with spell revisions, just spell tracking in general for that spell.

Awesome, thanks! In the meantime, is there a way that I can remove Shield from the pre-buffing script?