Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Only Edwin. I have Anomen and Haer Dalis as other casters.

Only Edwin wants to constantly use his amulet with MO-Core even though his amulet is not a usable one.
Haer Dalis, on the other hand, with his amulet for an extra level 2 spell does not try to use it like Edwin does with his.

Edited by Leilu

I haven’t played in a while and it might be another while still before I embark another EE run—but I wanted to take the time to thank you for this mod. It must have taken a lot of time and dedication to build it, and it saves a lot of time and headache to all who use it. I don’t think you could possibly get enough credit for it. Thank you!

On 5/13/2022 at 5:24 AM, morpheus562 said:

I'm running item revisions in my current playthrough and am not having this issue. So far I've been unable to duplicate what is causing this.

Weird but don't bother. I prefer to play with basic-AI with auto-attack enabled anyway. I don't like to have my spellcasters on automatic in combat.

---

The buff function of your script is the best buff script I have tested. Well done and thank you for your work. ;)

By the way, would it be possible to improve it even more? I would be happy for the addition of a function to choose which buff and to whom to apply them.

I like the way the Ease-of-Use-AI SCS script works with different keys for different buffs (C for Chaotic Commands; V for Death Ward; B for Protection from Fire, Protection from Lightning, and Protection from Magic Energy; etc)
It lacks a key for negative plane protection in my opinion but this way of doing avoids losing all your buffs at once with buffs that potentially would have been useful 5 fights later but not at the time of the global buff trigger. Negative plane protection, to use this example, really doesn't last long so you really have to be able to choose the right moment to launch it.

I also like the way Ease-of-Use healing works outside of combat. Like I said, I like having my hand on my spellcasters in combat but out of combat, it's a hell of a lot of comfort to have your cleric cast low level healing spells on the whole group automatically.
With your script, I have to make a choice for my clerics, either all automatic or all manual regarding healing. In fact, I would like MO-basic-AI in combat and MO-Core out of combat.

I also like BP scripts that allows you to choose which buffs to apply on a companion by companion basis depending on the buff duration (I think you have to cycle through buff duration with the S hotkey).

I think the best thing would be to have a different behavior in and out of combat once a shortcut is pressed.
For example, the H key in combat would allow to throw improved haste on a manually chosen character, like a standard spell assigned hotkey behavior.
Out of combat, the same H key would automatically and quickly launch improved haste on all characters previously chosen to receive this buff, within the limit of available slots, of course.

Edited by Leilu

You know what would be REALLY useful? A function to learn all the arcane scrolls in the inventory for mages and such, I don't know if it's possible to implement.

Also I would suggest to move the Remove Curse on MO-Core to "Out of Combat" while fighting golems, since a character can get hit and cursed again the second after he's been restored from it, this function has overcasting too unless you fixed it already or atleast it does have overcasting if you have Remove Curse from both Arcane and Divine, I'm still using 7.1.

Edited by Elder Enigma

Thanks.

1) Too bad the game doesn't support key combinations for hotkeys.
I have to admit that I prefer to assign spells that I use in every fight to hotkeys rather than functions that I don't use or use so infrequently that they don't deserve a shortcut.
Moreover, spells often require 2 or even 3 or 4 clicks to be chosen (if you don't play with the Bubb's Spell Menu mod). Open inventory or spell book requires 1 click.

This would also be more compatible with spontaneous spellcasters for whom you could choose not to use all level 3 spells in a buff that you don't necessarily want to use for the next fight and that would prevent you from using a spell of the same level during the fight.

2) I'd really appreciate it please.

3) Too bad for me. Thanks anyway. I understand.

----

4) Is it normal that the level 7 "Impervious Santify of Mind" divine buff is not cast during pre-buffing?
This is a very powerful 8 hour buff. It comes from SCS IWDification.

5) Is it possible to cast Spirit Armor on allies during pre-buffing please? 2h duration. +3 bonus to Save vs. Spell is good to have on everyone.

6) By the way, does your script prioritize buffs based on criteria like class, current resistance or the fact that it's charname? For example, I noticed that the Ease of Use AI buff script always buffs charname first with Death Ward or Chaotic Command, before everyone else.

It's also more useful to apply protection from fire to someone who is not already immune thanks to other buffs or equipment. Same logic with Improved Haste which is way better on a physical damage dealer than on a pure mage. I noticed that Edwin do not apply Improved Haste on him but Haer'Dalis do. Would it be possible for each of these two casters to apply Improved Haste on at least Korgan and charname who is a warrior/thief?