traify problem

Kitanna

I just realized I never ran traify on Calin so, I was just finishing that when I got this trying to do the TP2.

[calin.tp2] PARSE ERROR at line 3 column 1-6
Near Text: README
        syntax error
ERROR: problem tra-ifying file [calin.tp2]: Parsing.Parse_error

FATAL ERROR: Parsing.Parse_error

BACKUP ~Calin/backup~
AUTHOR ~Kitanna (kitannadk@yahoo.com)~
README ~Calin/readme-Calin.txt~
VERSION ~v1.7~

looks right to me, so?

sorry about the duplicate thread, didn't notice until now.  The hazard of one of my dogs jumping up in my lap unexpectedly.  Thanks Jastey, I'll try that.  Oh, someone said Calin was causing them issues so, I installed it with Navarra since I'm testing her anyway. And, though I did a clean install first, Calin is doing weird things and his name changed to Blade Master. When Navarra isn't installed, he is fine.  It isn't crossed strings on a clean install? I don't know they seem incompatible together?

1 hour ago, Kitanna said:

And, though I did a clean install first, Calin is doing weird things and his name changed to Blade Master. When Navarra isn't installed, he is fine.

That's very weird. Unless the Navarra mod explicietly touches Calin's files or changes String references in the dialog.tlk, this shouldn't happen. Did you always start a new game for checking?

When in combat, he is repeating.. I am happy to be a part of this group..  and his name changed to blade master.  It's not top priority at the moment, I am trying to re-write Navarra's PID/flirts as they are on my dead computer as well as writing banters.  But I hope that little helps. If not, I'll worry about it when I'm not so busy. No one else will be affected by it, after all.

And thank you Jastey

I will do that right now.  thank you

The only thing I found was certainly because of copy/paste .. they both say the same thing for happy. I must have over looked it.  But nothing about Calin specifically.  I've already changed it so I'll investigate more when I test Navarra later.  Have 8 banters left to write.

Edited by Kitanna