Installation issue for SCS 34.3 on BeamDog BGEE v2.6.6.0

I'm having some trouble installing SCS v34.3 on my BeamDog BGEE install (v2.6.6.0).  The game location is like this:  c:/Users/%USER%/Beamdog Library/00783/

Apparently the WeiDU version is "24700"

The problem is that it appears that the GAME_IS function does not return TRUE for bgee.  I noticed this because the following module was skipped over:

SKIPPING: [Replace many +1 magic weapons with nonmagical "fine" ones -> Fine weapons are immune to the iron crisis]
	Skipping this component as it only applies to BG1

The code that generates this message is in the following code block in setup-strategems.tp2 (in the "More realistic wolves/dogs" section):

REQUIRE_PREDICATE GAME_IS ~bgt tutu tutu_totsc bgee eet~ @16001

Basically none of the strings in the set matches my install so the component is skipped over.  This seems like a WeiDU issue - has anyone seen this before?

I thought it was caused by this part from the SCS readme description of this component, actually:

This component applies to all versions of the game (though on BG2 installs there is no iron crisis, of course). For technical reasons there are actually two separate versions (one for BG2, one for TUTU/BGT/BGEE): the right one for your install should be selected automatically.

Yeah, basically I copied stratagems-34.3.exe to the correct directory for BGEE (Beamdog Library\00766) and ran it assuming the default install directory would be the same directory I was running the installer in.  So I didn't check carefully or I would have realized I was installing in the BG2 install directory (Beamdog Library\00783) and of course the code was running correctly for BG2.  I was also getting really confused between these numbered directories as to "what is what", but anyway - this is definitely on me for not checking carefully where things were going.